Payback - Future! Rin Kagamine x Cocky! Reader

***************

Rin Kagamine. When I hear that name, I right away think of the childish blonde kouhai, who always tried to get me to notice her. That's not how it is now.

I walked through the hallway, sighing. As soon as the bell rang, a swarm of people pushed past me. "RIN-CHAAAN~!!" They all yelled. Rin? She moved away two years ago...she's back?

I right away got irritated and cleared by throat, "Move out of my way."

Everyone paused and looked at me, "Oh shit, (y/n)-senpai!" "Student Council Prez!" They all formed a path so I could walk through.

That's when I saw her. Long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a mature body figure..? I blushed slightly and stepped in front of her, "You've gotten older, haven't you?" I grinned and patted her head.

She put both of her hands on her cheeks, "Oh, dear senpai~ I obviously have~" She was giving me attitude..the little shit.

"Why don't we go sit down somewhere?" I smiled. She bursted out laughing.

I just looked at her oddly, "What's so funny, Rin?" I questioned her as she calmed down.

"You of all people, want me to sit down and talk with you?" I nodded plainly. She laughed a bit again, "Well, that's funny. I remember two years ago, you didn't want anything to do with a child like me."

I right away felt a bit embarrassed because it was true..but I quickly shook it off.

"Come on, you're not a child anymore. You've gotten bigger...in the right places."

She slapped me across the face, but not hard. She then pulled my face close to hers, "You want my attention, (y/n)-senpai?" I smirked and leaned in closer, "I do, actually." She sneered and shoved me back.

"You're gonna have to earn it." Rin crossed her arms and walked away as I stood there dumbfounded.

I told her those exact words when she was 14. I smiled to myself,

"Looks like our roles have switched."

That's what I get for being a bitch two years ago...

A/N: Sorry if it seemed sloppy or random. I was bored and felt like writing this....Sorry for any grammar mistakes, if there are, I'll fix them later. Thanks for reading! ;3