Normal Day - Marceline Abadeer x Reader

***************

"So then, I punched him in the face and one of his teeth came out!" Finn was telling me one of his boring childish stories again..

"Oh, um.. hehe.. cool.." I replied awkwardly. Finn looked at something behind me with a weird expression.

"Finn, what are you loo-" I felt something touch my butt and quickly turned around, only to see Marceline.

I immediately blushed, "WHY'D YOU GRAB MY ASS?!" She just laughed, "Calm down, sexy." I tried to push passed her but she grabbed my arm.

Finn was confused and Jake was fan boying. "Where you going~?" She stuck her tongue out, I yanked my arm away from her to cross my arms.

"Away from you!" I said, not looking at her. She quickly turned my chin so she could meet my eyes.

"Why? Do you honestly hate me~?"

She pulled me closer to her and tried to fake a sad face, but that didn't work on me. "I don't hate you, Marceline...." I looked into her eyes seriously.

She blushed slightly but shook her head. "Hehe, I know. Who the hell would date someone when they hate the person?" I pouted and shushed her with my finger.

"OOOH~ I HEARD THAT~" Jake said in excitement as Finn just stood there...still confused. "(Y/n)~" Marceline wrapped her arms around my waist, making me blush more.

"W-What?" I pouted and looked away from her. "You're so cute~" I squirmed, trying to get away from Marceline.

She smirked, "Someone's playing hard to get~"

"Bite me."

"Okay~"

I covered her mouth and tried pushing her face away, but failed. She kissed me on the cheek, making me turn crimson.

"Grrrrr..... I hate you.."

"Love you too, babe~"

***************

A/N: Sorry for not posting any one-shots in a while. I hope this short one made up for it! :3 ❤ Sorry for any grammar mistakes, if there are... I'll get to it later.