Chapter 1: Unusuals at Beacon 1

bullheads landed in front of the famous hunter academy, Beacon. Multiples peoples get out of off them, lot a variety of peoples, rose, brawler, Ice queen, spartan, rookie, etc... However, here, we are going to focus on two teenagers.

One had black spiky hair and red eyes wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket and a grey jean, his name was Y/N L/N. Mainly known to be some sort of delinquent in his village.

 The second was very tall with a tan skin and hair long enough to cover his eyes, wearing a purple shirt with a golden necklace and a black jean. his name was Yasutora Sado, or what Y/N call him Chad.

Both walk like they already owned the place, they look around as they walked, noticing the structure of the school and where to go. A few eyes drift on them as both didn't wear any battle-like clothes or even weapons on them. Were they stupid ? Crazy ? Or simply Overconfident ? Maybe even arrogant ? 

Only time will tell.

Suddenly a explosion could be heard not too far away from them, curious they walk toward the noise to find two girl a black haired one with red tip and a white haired one who was yelling. It was just a dispute ? That's it ? Well the white hair girl was pretty harsh, so both decide to make themselves known and maybe try to stop without a fight. MAYBE.

At the same moment a girl with a black bow and black hair was looking from, not too far.

Y/N: Hey whity stop yelling at her.

Whity: What did you call me ?! Don't you know who I am ?!

Y/N: Nah and don't care. All I see is a furry yell at a girl like a banshee.

While Y/N was talking ? Chad help the girl to get up and dust her shoulder off. She thank him and he thumbs up. Whity puff her cheeks and stomp her away from the three teen. Y/N turn to the red hood girl with a smile.

Y/N: wanna came with us ?

She nod and walk with them, later they introduced themselves to each others, learning the girl name, Ruby Rose. They are join by a blond boy named Jaune. 

Ruby was explaining her weapon to the boys.

Ruby: So I got this thing !

Ruby show Crescent Rose in his all seize.

Jaune: Woaw ! Is that a scyth ?

Y/N and Chad look at the scyth without too much emotions, just nodding in acknowledgement.

Ruby: It's also a customizable, high impact velocity rifle.

Jaune: A what ?

Chad: A big gun.

Jaune: Oh. That's cool.

Ruby: What do you guys got ?

Jaune: I got this sword and this shield. When I get tired to hold my shield I can just put it away.

Y/N: Isn't the weight still the same ?

Jaune: Yeah it does...

Ruby: And you two ?

Chad: My fists.

Y/N: My badge.

Ruby: Huh ?

Jaune: Wait but that's really dangerous !

Ruby: Wait a badge ?

Y/N take something out of his pocket and show it to Jaune and Ruby, who has a shocked and confused face.