Chapter 2: Unusuals at Beacon 2

It was now morning at Beacon. The duo were already dressed up, putting theirs belongings in a locker. Meanwhile they could hear Weiss and an other girl talk next to them.

Weiss: So Pyrrha have you given any thoughts to whose team you would like to be on ? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well known individual such as yourself.

Pyrrha: Hmm... I'm not quite sure. I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may.

Weiss: Well, I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together.

Pyrrha: Well, that sounds grand !

Y/N: "Whity is surely thinking some bullshit"

Chad:"So formal way to talk..."

Y/N look around to Jaune trying flirt, badly, with Weiss. Weird taste, man. Ruby and Yang getting ready. As they talk Jaune was send to the wall by a spear.

Pyrrha: Sorry !

Weiss walk to the exit, followed by Pyrrha, who took back her spear, making Jaune fall on his ass. Y/N, Chad, Ruby and Yang walk to Jaune.

Yang: You okay lady-killer ?

Chad grab Jaune and put him back on his feet.

Jaune: I don't understand ! My dad always said all women look for is confidence.

Y/N: Well starting with whity wasn't a smart move to do If you ask me.

Chad:Hmm. That Pyrrha seems nice, you should try to talk to her.

Ruby put Jaune's arm on her shoulders and they start walking.

-

Everyone was on top of the edge of a cliff, aligned next to each others. Ozpin was the first to talk.

Ozpin: For years you have trained to become warriors. And today, your abilites will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignement of Teams. Well, allow us to put a end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teamates.. Today.

 Ruby: What ? Aw.. 

Ozpin: These teammates wil be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with whom you can work well.

Ruby:*scared noises*

Y/N and Chad glance at each other with a grin.

Ozpin: That being said; the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next 4 years.

Theirs grin vanish.

Ruby's world shatter like a broken mirror.

Ozpin: After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path, or you will die.

Jaune: *Scared noises*

Ozpin: You will monitered and graded for the duration of your initiation. But our instructors will not intervene.

Y/N: "Isn't that way too reckless ? If someone actually die, doesn't Beacon's reputation is going to take hit ? I mean letting teens die at your school doesn't make good rep."

Chad: "They really are not going to do anything ? Maybe they have a backup plan ?"

Jaune:" Mom, dad, goodbye..."

Ozpin: You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pairs must choose one, and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are ther any questions ?