Chapter 4: The classroom

Today was the first day of class, and it was already 8:45 AM. Y/N and Chad were still sleeping, until they heard some construction noises coming from the room next to them. Chad just pull his blanket up, while Y/N turn toward the noise.

Y/N:

Y/N: What- What the fuck's goin' on ?

Chad: *Chad-like grumbling*

Y/N: No idea....

Y/N return to sleep.

-

Weiss: It is 8:55, you dunce !

Ruby: To class !

Jaune: Class ?

Jaune: We're gonna be late !

In theirs room Y/N and Chad were still sleep, well they did heard the others panicing ad running to class.

Y/N: Ya hear that shit ?

Chad: Yes....

Y/N: We get up or... ?

Chad: It's first day.... Let's....

Y/N and Chad get up, and they were already in theirs uniforms. Y/N wore the white button shirt with only the black jacket, while Chad wear only the button shirt with two of the top button not put together, leaving his necklace for everyone to see. They leaving to go to class, but not before Chad took a can of coffee to drink while they walk.

Ozpin and Glynda were when they saw Ruby and her friends running to class at full speed, making Glynda look at her watch. 5 minutes later they saw Y/N and Chad casually walking. Seeing this make Glynda's eyes widen in anger and Ozpin just drink in his mug.

 Seeing this make Glynda's eyes widen in anger and Ozpin just drink in his mug

They enter, and gos straight to class, which has already started. 

The class was clean, sober with just the desks in a side of the room, but the other side have multiples drawing of Grimms of all sorts, beowulfs, boarbatusk, Nevermore, DeathStalker with various information about them. A big and luxury teacher desk with a globe showing the map of Remnant. The teacher was a elder man with a mustache, witha slight over weight belly, dress in a crimson red suit with gold buttons.