Chapter 7: The Cat and The Ice 1

Vale was in a excited and cheerful mood as the city was decorate for what they call the Vytal Festival. The Vytal Festival is an international festival held every two years in one of the Kingdoms of Remnant in celebration of the end of the . During the festival, the various cultures of the world are celebrated with dances, parades and a combat tournament. The host Kingdom of the festival rotates every two years, and the host opens its borders to visitors from the other kingdoms.

Meanwhile Y/N nad Chad were in a open restaurant eating peacefully, thinking of what Ozpin told them the morning.

Flashback

Ozpin: Hello to you two. Hope you had a nice morning.

Y/N: Let's get to the point, what do you want professor ?

Chad look at Ozpin with some interest, he didn't know what was going on in Opzin's head but Y/N and him knew that Ozpin was shady on many aspects, so both are generally on guard when he's around.

Ozpin: Simple. You are going to go on mission soon.

Chad: Where ?

Ozpin: Outside of Vale, the mission is not a dangerous one, you need to find someone.

Y/N:.... Can we have more details ?

Ozpin: Unfortunately I don't have much information on this individual, that's why I told you now for you're mission, that you can prepare until I have more informations.

Y/N: Which team we're going with ?

Ozpin put his hands together on his desk and take a more serious expression than he had before.

Ozpin: No one.

Y/N: WHAT ?! Professor are you messing with us ?!

Ozpin: No, I don't. Someone ask for you two specially. They needed two fullbringers.

Y/N/Chad: !

Y/N: You knew ? Since when ?

Ozpin: Since the begining. Both of you have great value to Beacon and seems to be exprienced in fighting, however you can still improve.

Ozpin: For the time being this mission is just bring that individue back to Beacon, nothing more, nothing less.

Y/N: Can we know who ask for this mission ? Because It seems really specific.

Ozpin: Yes I can tell you. They are called Xcution.

Flashback end

Y/N:....

Chad:......

Y/N: It's a trap isn't ?

Chad:*sigh* Seems like it. But by who ? Ozpin or those Xcution peoples ?

Y/N: What a pain.

??? Hey ! Y/N ! Chad !

Both men turn to see RWBY walking to them, Ruby being the one talking. They stop infront of the duo.

Yang: Oh you were eating, did we bother ?

Y/N: Nah It's cool.

Ruby:... Y/N are you okay ?

Y/N: Huh ?

Ruby: Well you seem... Gloomy ? Sad ? I don't really know but you're not like usual.

Blake: Same for you Chad.

Weiss: How did you notice something like that ?

They shrug.

Yang: Anyways ! Do you want to come with us ? We were going to... huh well where Weiss wanted to go.