Chapter 15: The Unknown

Y/N was walking aimlessly in Beacon. It's been a while since he talked to his friends, well since the argument with Ruby. Even with Chad they only have small chats but nothing crazy about. As he walk he stop when he heard Glynda yelling.

Glynda: Children please, don't play with your food !

Ozpin put a hand on her back.

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glynda: They're supposed to be the defenders of this world

Ozpin: And they will be, but right now they are still children. So why not let them play the part ?

Ozpin: After all, it isn't a role they'll have forever.

Glynda look around and see Y/N who is still clean, drinking a soda can that he pick on the ground. He notice Glynda watching him.

Y/N: Hey, hey ! Don't look at me like that Miss Glynda. I didn't do anything this time, I wasn't even hear !

Y/N manage to defend his case, and go back to his room. He took a shower and change from his uniform to more casual clothes. He wore a tight black long sleeves shirt with the number 15 written at the bottom, a white jean and some black shoes.

 He wore a tight black long sleeves shirt with the number 15 written at the bottom, a white jean and some black shoes

Just when he was about to go out Chad enter the room still sweating from his jogging. Chad put a hand on Y/N's shoulder, stopping him from going outside.

Chad: Wait. I need to talk to you.

Y/N:....

Y/N just nod and go seat in a chair in the kitchen and wait until Chad finish taking his shower. Chad join Y/N in the kitchen with a new set of clothes. He sit in front of Y/N.

Chad: I'll be blunt. We got crushed by Kenpachi because we were to weak.

He was indeed blunt, making Y/N tched as he knew they could do anything against that guy.

Chad: We need to find a way to get stronger, we can't just stay brooding in our corner like that.

Y/N: *sigh* Yeah, you're right, but what can we do ? It's not like we can become stronger out of nowhere.

Chad: No, but we have some pieces of informations. First, you. Your fullbring evolve in that fight. Second, we need to figure out what spirit energy is.

Y/N: Good point. We also need to learn more about what a fullbringer is.

Chad: How ? We don't have anything about that.

Y/N:.... Old ways I guess. You search on internet and I search in the books at the library ?

Chad: Alright.

-

The fullbringer duo was now in the library looking for any clues that could help, focusing on finding clues or well whatever they could about fullbringers, especially that they only know Orihime is one but other than the three of them they never saw anyone else.