part I - who are you?

« 🚫 »

tw: pedo

——

yoona's pov

I waved Jiwoo goodbye as she waved back to me in her car. She buckled her seatbelt before her car started driving away. I smiled softly as I walked to the nearby subway to get back home.

It was the end of today's classes, there was a crowd of students rushing through the school gates. It was the weekend and everyone was in a hurry to getting back home.

As I got to the subway station, music blasted into my ears as I rode down the escalator with my airpods. The weather was cool and windy, not too hot and not too cold as I felt the wind blow beside me. I wore a white top and a blue skirt which I brought with Lily yesterday, the outfit was really cute and pretty so I decided to wear it today. But as I was on the escalator, riding down to the subway, I heard a camera clicking sound.

It came from behind me.

I quickly whip my head around to see a middle-aged man smiling at his phone. I was a bit startled, and also suspicious of that stranger — but I was probably overthinking. So I played it off.

Getting off the escalator, I waited for the train to arrive as I tried to get the thought of the incident earlier off my head. It was until I saw on the glass reflection of the exact middle-aged man was standing behind me.

He was looking at me with a smirk. And if that isn't enough, I also felt and heard his heavy breath.

Oh god, maybe I wasn't overthinking after all.

——

I wouldn't be lying if I said that I was really paranoid the whole time, there was a creepy middle-aged man stalking me, making weird faces and even licking his lips. Eeughkk.. Gives me the chills.

What a fucking pervert.

He had a much more bigger body. Much bigger compared to me, I think he can actually crush me to death. I don't think I would survive if I told him how uncomfortable he's making me feel.

And slowly, the train stopped. It had arrived at the station I was at. The automated door opened as the other passengers and I stepped in.

It would take a long time till I got home. So usually, I would try to find a place for me to have a sit, but there weren't any seats. Without any choice, I walked to a corner as soon as I got on the train.

My eyes wandered around as I tried to find the middle-age man, making sure he isn't trying to do anything weird again. But as soon as I spotted him, I realised he'd spotted me too.

He creepily grinned at me and started walking closer and closer to me.

Grasping on a handle beside me, his body was faced towards me, making me unable to see anywhere else. I averted my gaze towards the floor, attempting avoid him.

My breath was getting heavy, and I was trembling.

There weren't anyone beside me, so I don't think I could call for help. But maybe if I pretended this was my stop I could escape? I tried to go under his arm, but as he realised I was trying an escape attempt, he lowered his arm quickly.