Ryder x Katie | Invisible Couple Secretly Followed

(scene opens to inside the Lookout where Chase in his genie outfit is strapped down to a surgical table while the others pups including Liberty watch)

Chase: Mirage is this necessary when I just asked for a simple voice change?

Mirage: (walks over wearing a surgeon outfit) Where's the flair in that?

Chase: (shrugs) Whatever!

Mirage: Behave mister, or I'll give you a girly voice!

Skye and Liberty: (giggles)

Chase: (blushes) Mirage!

Mirage: (giggles) (summons a medical bag after she jumps up to sit next to Chase) Better! (waves paw summoning a room divider)

Skye: (summons her genie outfit) I'm curious to know how this will go?

(lamp light from behind the room divider casts a shadow on the wall showing Mirage holding what looks like a knife)

Marshall: (shocked gasps) She's gonna cut Chase open!

Rubble: (shocked gasps) Oh no! We need to stop the operation!

Chase's voice: (worried) Mirage, what are you gonna do with that?

Mirage's voice: Oh this won't hurt one bit! (levitates what looks like a knife toward Chases foot)

Skye: (worriedly) I'm coming Chase! (leaps over her friends) Mirage, stop! Please don't cut Chase open!

(Skye arrives behind the room divider discovering the knife was only a harmless feather)

Mirage and Chase: (surprised) Skye?

Skye: Oh! That wasn't a knife?

Mirage: (shocked) What!? You all thought I was gonna cut Chase open!

Other Pups: (walks over) (embarrassed) We're sorry Mirage!

Mirage: (smiles) (giggles) It's okay, I was just doing this for a little drama!

Chase: (pleading) Someone please stop her!

Skye: (confused) Why Chase?

Chase: I don't wanna be tickled! (struggling to escape)

Marshall: You must really not wanna be tickled?

Ryder and Katie: (arrive wearing their genie outfits) Hi pups! (notices) Um? What's going on?

Chase: Ryder, please don't let this genie pup surgeon operate me with that feather!

Katie: Feather?

Mirage: Chase wanted to give him a little voice change, so I decided to play surgeon with him as the patient!

Chase: (begging) Someone please stop her!

Skye: (joins Mirage on the table) May I?

Mirage: Sure! (gives Skye the feather)

Skye: (giggles) This'll be fun!

(Mirage uses her magic to make the room divider vanish)

Chase: Skye?

Skye: (giggles) (with feather in her mouth)

(Skye tickles where Chase is most ticklish with the feather)

Chase: (laughing)N-N-N-N-NO-O-O-O-O-O-O! Skye that really tickles!

Skye: (giggles)

Mirage: (places her paw on Chase's voice box which glows for several seconds)