Chapter 9

I slam my books and notebook on the desk hard, and then take a seat behind Morgan. I've been trying to avoid this moment, especially English class and the assignment that we are to do.

Sadly, after all that is going on, I just can't avoid it all. I open my notebook and start to scribble Body Shaming after writing my name and today's date.

I circle it and start to write words that I can think of when it comes to body shaming. I take a different approach by using me as scapegoat, yeah why not? Sometimes even I think or say bad stuff about my body.

For example, when I look in the mirror; all I see is a plain girl with curves, big breast, dirty blonde hair and a face that should be one of an adult for a seventeen year old girl but instead look like 13.

I feel as though I have not age one bit. At times, I'd hate it while others appreciate it but I think they may have fallen off a tree when they were kids.

Would that be considered body shaming though? I ask myself.

I make a note to myself - a reminder to look up what words use when people body shames another.

Deep in thought, and lost in my own world; I hear a tapping sound on my desk, I look up to see Morgan staring at me.

"Yes?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure," I say then tap the two initials she had written on my desk. "If you tell me who A is," I finish.

She turns back around.

Figures, I thought.

In the cafeteria, I see Jean sitting alone by the far back near the exit door. As I keep an eye on him, I go get food of my own which is nothing more than pasta and meatball sauce on top.

I grimace, and then smile at the lady.

After getting milk, I walk towards him, and without as much as an introduction, I sit in front of him.

"Correct me if I'm wrong," I start as I put a forkful of pasta in my mouth. Once he raises his head up from his phone and I've gulp down my food after much chewing; I go on to say, "But did I just see you at my locker earlier?"

"H-huh?" he stutters.

I nod, take the note from my pocket and slide it to him. After reading it, he gets up to leave but I reach across the table and hold him back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I say and pull him down hard on the seat. I slide my tray aside and lean over the table, giving him a good glimpse of my cleavage.

I don't know but lately I've been doing bold things, and taking control for once in my life.

"I don't know what you talking about," he goes. I take the note and put it back in my pocket.

"Of course, you don't or else you wouldn't be sneaking notes in my locker." I answer, "Do you have a crush on me and this is your way of getting my attention?"

He blushes, "I'm just doing my job."

"How much are you getting paid for this? More importantly, who are you working for?"

"I've sworn secrecy," he said.

I playfully unbutton the first button of his shirt, "I can keep a secret too."

I bite my lips, looking at him as I bat my eyelashes and a smile paste on my face. "Just tell me something, anything. I don't even need a name."

"H-her locker."