Chapter 16

While I take a shower, I contemplate what had happened tonight; so much have happened that I forgot my heels, not only that, I had forgotten to text my brother.

The thought of him piss at me makes my head hurt more than it already is but once he knows what is going on, I'm sure he will forgive me; he has to.

I finish off, dry myself and then change into my pajamas. Morgan taps at my door and I turn to look at her.

"You okay?" she asks and I raise an eyebrow. "Right, poor choice of words." She says.

"I was living safe not too long ago, what the hell happened?" I asked, "I mean even if I did want to take a bad turn in life, I doubt that it would be this bad." I sigh.

"It's okay," I feel her close but not too close. She looks at me sadly and my heart aches.

"How'd she take it?"

"We don't know yet."

"Let's go down before she gets the wrong idea."

She nods and walks out the door. A minute, I follow. Apparently, Jean is still telling the story; I make my way to the kitchen and find myself something to eat, not much there but ground beef macaroni.

"Anyone want anything?" I ask.

Mom turns around and glares at me, I shrug and go back to taking my share. While I wait for the sound of the microwave to go off, I listen to them talking. Jean revealing everything that was said and done, and my mom listening without interrupting; and though I might be grill later on for keeping all this from her, a part of me believes that she will understand.

The sound goes off and along with came out a moan, I'm assuming that it is Hannah finally waking up but I ignore it like I seem to be ignoring everything tonight. I sit on the floor after taking the plate, and start to eat.

"Where is Niall?" mom asks.

"Here," he says walking down the steps and my jaw drop. He was wearing boxers and a short-sleeved shirt; he looks at me and then looks at my mom.

"Where have you been?" she asks.

"Here in my room," he replies and I now know that he is lying.

He probably saw the lights on and know that mom is there, not wanting to get caught or anything; he sneaks in through the window.

You slick son of a bitch, I thought. Sorry mother.

"Where you part of this too?"

"No."

I finish my food and then walk to Hannah, crouching by the couch and touch her face. "Hannah," I whisper. "Hannah, wake up."

"She'll be fine," Pascal comment. I forget that he and Nina is here too.

"Let's call it a night, we'll deal with this tomorrow." Mom said, clapping her hands together and the choice was made.

Morgan and Nina sleep with me, Jean and Pascal in my brother's; and Hannah stay in the living, my mom watching over her.

Before I go to my own room, I say sorry under my breath and then walk up the stairs.

"We're screwed," I say to the girls once I close the door behind me.

"I should have known that you did not work at the club." Nina says.

I look at her, "why because I am too young?"

"No because no one ever do what you did without Isabel's permission or else you are fired." She shrugs, "that or get suspended for a while."

"This is a club, not high school." Morgan says.