A/N

Um hi, yes hellur -Madea's voice- so I was going to update Keep Calm and Love Me tonight but as I am writing it, so much is going on that I feel as tough some things need to be changed and @Charlene80 is helping me with that ... the update will be delayed.

1) It needs a new title - things are happening, there are edges, twists and turns and so the title doesn't fit the story any longer.

2) It needs a new cover - something more edgy and hard core, which I'm having A LOT of issues with since I can't decide on a picture so much help would be appreciated.

3) I went through KCALM and found some errors like how (if you've been reading it) I went from Lea to Mia. I fixed that. As for grammar and spelling errors? I'll go about it when I'm completely done with the story.

4) I have time in my hands now SO there might, I repeat might, be a sequel. I'm not sure. Depends on how it ends.

5) I thank everyone who has supported me and read my story, which means a whole lot to me and I thank my readers for being patient. Also, there's like 8 chapters left and probably an epilogue so compare to the others, the upcoming ones will be much much longer. I hope. Anyways, bye. And once again, thank you.