Chapter 27

Charlie got herself a new boyfriend, Raeleigh finally zoomed in on that picture and exposed the kiss between Morgan and Lizzie. Jean and Hannah whom felt bad about the whole thing kept taking glances at me and I just keep glaring at them, and then look away.

I try to avoid Morgan as much as possible and I thank the Lord that we are almost done with getting ready for prom. One more week, one more week and soon we will be done with this and I won't have to be in the same room as her, smell the scent of her, not that I was, but nonetheless; I hear class will be change once you go to twelve grade so hopefully I don't have the same classmates.

I'm just glad that there aren't that much people who knows about us or I'd be the laughing stock of these villains. That and Raeleigh would be over me with her camera in my face asking, "did you know?" Or, "oh my god, I am so sorry."

I sigh and go to my classes. It's horrible how fast time has gone by and I don't feel like I have accomplished anything, and worst of all, exams are on the way. At the end of the day, I go to the gym and change into my self-defense clothes, which lately I have been really good at.

I do couple stretches, and then follow the others out in the gymnasium. "Alright, lads. It's late in the semester, but we've got a new member."

The students murmur among each other while looking to see who it could be.

"Come out now, I ain't got all day." The teacher says. Out from behind her came Morgan and I outwardly curse.

"What was that?"

Everyone steps away from me and I look down. "Well hey, Lea. Want to take her on?" The teacher walks toward me and put her hand on my shoulder, "you know, show her some things." She nudges me and I bite the corner of my lip.

I don't want to. This is my safe haven and now Morgan is here to ruin it especially after what happened earlier and the others are murmuring things, taking peeks at us and pointing fingers.

"Is that her?" I see one whisper in the ear of another.

"Ew gross," some grimace and I cringe.

Idiots, they are all idiots. I don't know what's worse, their disgusted faces or their needs to know what in the world is going on. "So what's it gonna be?" She pats my back and I roll my eyes.

"There you have it. Now let's get this party going, partner up." She says and walks away.

Morgan awkwardly walks towards me, "Lea, listen." I turn away from her, "please."

"Let's just get this over with," I say bitterly. I turn to her, ready to fight. I was reluctant at first, but this might be an opportunity to teach Morgan not to fuck with me.

"Ready," the teacher starts.

Morgan throws a kick and I block it.

"Set."

We both look at each other, my hands are up in front of my face.

"Go!"

Morgan throw punches and kicks, which at times I am able to block where other times I get distracted and she ends up hitting my side. I glare at her, "wait." She says, but I ignore her plea and lunge, but she sidesteps and grabs me from behind.
I stomp her feet and hit her in the head with my elbow, and then I break her balance by pulling her directly forward with my right arm inserted under her armpit. I grimace.

I spin around on my right foot with my back against Morgan. I then lower my right shoulder and throw Morgan over in a circular motion. I look down at her, tears in my eyes. "Not once my happiness with you have ever last. Save your breath, Morgan 'cause you are dead to me."