Needy

{Playing} taste - Stray kids•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: smut
Quote ~ no risk. No story.
•.♡︎⋆。˚💦⋆𖦹✮🐚⋆✩˖°
Written - ???
Published - ???
•.♡︎⋆。˚💋⋆𖦹✮❤️‍🔥⋆✩˖°
✨- 1522 words

~

Stray kids had finished up their dance practice and all sat in the practice room talking to each other. They all adverted their gaze towards the door once they heard a knock. "Who is it?" Chan spoke and the door opened revealing their manager.

"Oh hey," Changbin said and everyone else greeted the male who stood by the door "Quick question would you guys like to go live in the other room?" He asked and the group of friends nodded "Yeah sure" Chan spoke as everyone else gave a thumbs up.

They all began getting up. Seungmin sat up from leaning on his boyfriend's shoulder and got up. "Are you getting up? We should get going" the younger spoke, as he watched the last member walk out of the room. The male with long black hair nodded with a smirk on his face.

"What's that smirk for?" Seungmin questioned his boyfriend who stood up with a shrug the smirk still on his face. The older walked to the younger and placed his hands on his boyfriend's hips. Hyunjin then trailed his fingers down the youngers body and to his ass, where he let his hands firmly grab.

Seungmin's breath hitched, as hyunjin leaned in for a kiss. The two fought for dominance even tho they knew who would win. Hyunjin slipped his tongue into the younger's mouth, as the kiss had gotten rough and sloppy. Hyunjin then pulled away, not forgetting to bite the younger's lower lip with a smirk on his own.

The younger tried connecting their lips again. Hyunjin chuckled and spanked the youngers ass once causing a low whine to erupt from his boyfriend's lips. "Shouldn't we go meet the others?" Hyunjin spoke rubbing the younger's swollen red lips with his thumb "r-right" Seungmin stuttered remembering their plans.

"We'll finish this later pup" Hyunjin spoke as they interlocked their fingers and went to the room where everyone waited.

"Finally where have you two been we've been waiting" Jisung spoke and rolled his eyes "Seungmin- never mind" Felix spoke going to point out the youngers swollen lips but ignored it just wanting to start the live.

The couple sat next to each other at the table. They made sure the camera was set up and working before turning on the live. "Step out, hello we are stray kids" they greeted with smiles.

•.♡︎⋆。˚💋⋆𖦹✮❤️‍🔥⋆✩˖°

The group of eight continued to catch up with stay for about half an hour now. Hyunjin grew impatient, as he placed his hand on his boyfriend's thigh moving it up and down.