Tied up

{Playing} Oleander ~ Hannah Bahng•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: smut
Quote ~ I don't care, you're you, and I'm me
•.♡︎⋆。˚💙⋆𖦹✮🕸️⋆✩˖°
Written - July.4.24
Published - July.5.24
•.♡︎⋆。˚💫⋆𖦹✮🌚⋆✩˖°
✨- 1397 words

~

Seungmin is watching TV when he gets an idea. He perks up at the thought and internally cheers when the front door is opened and quickly shut.

He trails off to the front door and pounces into Hyunjin's arms. He wraps his arms around the taller's neck and pecks the taller's face in kisses.

"Woah~" hyunjin chuckled wrapping an arm around Seungmin's waist as he continued to try and pull his shoes off.

"Missed me that much?" "Yes. I missed you a lot!" The puppy boy smiled brightly as he was also hugged close by the taller. "I missed you a lot too" the taller beamed with a sweet smile.

"Is there a reason why you came running to the door? I still hear the TV on" "Oh yes come! come!" Seungmin holds Hyunjin's hand and guides him to the kitchen.

"Grab that chair" Seungmin instructs and hyunjin is confused but still grabs the chair and places it where Seungmin wants.

"What're you doing with this?" Hyunjin questions and Seungmin pushes him to sit on the seat. "You'll see. Uhm can I have your tie?" Seungmin says and hyunjin pulls his tie off and places it in Seungmin's hand.

"Thank you~" Seungmin smiles sweetly as he goes around and pulls Hyunjin's arms behind the chair and ties his wrists with the tie.

The puppy boy smiled cheekily as he went back around and stood in front of the taller who raised an eyebrow.

"What're you up to?" Hyunjin chuckled and Seungmin straddled his legs. "I wanted to tie you up. Is it okay?" The puppy boy asks pecking the taller's cheek.

"Mmm, go on. I want to see what you have planned Minnie" hyunjin says with a smile and Seungmin hums with a nod. "Okay~," the puppy boy says.

Seungmin connected their lips into a heated kiss. Their tongues sloppily fought for dominance before hyunjin won. "Hmph"

Seungmin trailed his kisses down to Hyunjin's jaw. The taller felt his dick harden in his pants as his neck was kissed.

"Such a tease," hyunjin says his hands itching to touch Seungmin. "That's the point" the puppy boy winked before settling down in between his boyfriend's legs.

The puppy boy palms his boyfriend's bulge before unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down to his ankles.

Hyunjin groans when Seungmin licks the tent in his underwear before letting his cock spring free. "Ah, I want to touch you" hyunjin breathes out in frustration.