Tutoring session

{Playing} love me a little ~ Shownu X Hyungwon•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: smut
Quote ~ if there's something to gain, fight and win.
•.♡︎⋆。˚💦⋆𖦹✮🐚⋆✩˖°
Written - May.13.24
Published - June.2.24
•.♡︎⋆。˚📝⋆𖦹✮❤️⋆✩˖°
✨- 2773 words

~

Seungmin walked down the empty school hallway. It was the quietest he's ever seen the main hallway.

He stopped in front of the principal's office and sighed before walking into the room. He bowed before speaking.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" He said and the older man nodded and indicated for the puppy boy to sit down in front of him. The puppy boy obliged and sat down.

"We'll start in a second just waiting for another student" the man explained and Seungmin nodded, pushing his round glasses up on his face.

After a while the door swung open and Seungmin was startled. He turned to look at who had walked in. 'Hyunjin?!' He internally screamed.

He immediately turned back around and burned holes into the wood desk. He had been crushing on the taller since freshman year and hadn't gotten over him. Like at all.

"Hyunjin take a seat," Mr.Brown said and hyunjin hummed and sat in the chair next to Seungmin. Seungmin didn't dare look up when the principal started talking.

"Hyunjin your grades this year have been declining," Mr. Brown said pulling his glasses off his face. "Yeah," the blonde-haired boy spoke nonchalantly.

"You'll need to get an 80% or higher in the next few tests to make the cut and graduate this year" the principal explained and hyunjin pursed his lips.

"How do you expect me to do that?" Hyunjin asked sitting up in his seat. "You're going to get tutored by Seungmin, he's top of his class and can help you with anything you need," Mr. Brown said and Seungmin looked up his eyes widened.

"What?!" Seungmin shrieked and quickly started choking on nothing but air. "Seungmin you okay?" Mr. Brown asked worry evident in his voice.

Soon Seungmin's coughing died down. "Ah, y-yes I'm fine," Seungmin said his face flushed
from embarrassment. "You sure?" Hyunjin questioned and Seungmin looked over and nodded before turning his head again, his face burning.

"Why is your nose bleeding!?" Hyunjin exclaimed, putting his hand on Seungmin's shoulder. Seung-min just smiled before he passed out.

•.♡︎⋆。˚📝⋆𖦹✮❤️⋆✩˖°

Seungmin woke up to a white ceiling. He sat up. looked around, and shrieked at the sight of hyunjin staring at him.

"W-what?" He asked and hyunjin chuckled. "Did I scare you?" The taller questioned a comforting smile on his face. Seungmin shook his head, his cheeks rosy. This was the second time the other boy had talked to him.