My highschool BL

(Sasaki to Miyano inspired kind of😌)

{Playing} HEARTRIS ~ Niziu
•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: fluff
Quote ~ dream as if you live forever.
Live as if you die today.
•.♡︎⋆。˚🐚⋆𖦹✮🖇️⋆✩˖°
Written - June.5.24
Published - June.6.24
•.♡︎⋆。˚💏⋆𖦹✮📖⋆✩˖°
✨- 2236 words

~

Seungmin was sitting at lunch waiting for his noisy friends to join him. He was smiling widely at the book he was reading. He giggled and continued to flip the pages.

Soon he was smacked on the back of his head before someone sat beside him. He turned to Jisung and glared. "Why would you do that, it freaking hurt~!" He exclaimed as he rubbed his head.

"My bad" Jisung laughed and Seungmin pushed him. "Still reading that book?" Jisung asked and Seungmin shook his head. "No, I finished that one like days ago" Seungmin explained not sparing a glance to his friend who had sat in front of them.

"Hi guys~" Jeongin greeted a wide grin on his face. "Hello Minnie" hyunjin greeted ruffling the puppy boy's hair. "Hi guys" he flashed a smile before digging his nose back into the book.

"Where's Felix?" He asked looking up quickly. "He's faking sick so he can get out of the test later" Jeongin answered drinking his water. Seungmin just sighed.

"Still reading these books?" Hyunjin asked and Seungmin squinted at him before nodding. "Yes," he muttered to himself before closing the cover and quickly putting the book into his backpack.

"Why don't you find a boyfriend and live your own BL fantasies?" Jisung asked in a teasing tone and Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Be quiet. Just because I read the genre doesn't mean I want to 'create my own bl' " Seungmin replied and Jisung shrugged.

"Why not? I mean you and hyunjin look would look so cute together" Jeongin teased pushing hyunjin to go sit next to the puppy boy.

Hyunjin smirked not hating the idea. He put his hands on Seungmin's face and pulled him closer. "I wouldn't mind calling you my boyfriend, baby," he said winking and Seungmin's face flushed.

"Oooh, you're already in love~" jisung teased and Jeongin made kissing noises. "What- n-no stop that" Seungmin pulled his face out of Hyunjin's hands and reached to slap Jeongin's lips.

Soon Jeongin and Jisung quieted down and started talking about the test that was happening later. "So can I court you?" Hyunjin questioned and Seungmin glared with a pout. "Do what you want" he spoke through a frown and hyunjin chuckled.

"I have your permission," hyunjin said getting up and Seungmin shooed him away. "Bye baby" the taller farewelled and Seungmin hid his face in his hands.