Bad day

{Playing} sugarcoat ~ kiss of life•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: fluff  & omegaverse
Quote ~ you're doing so much better than you think
•.♡︎⋆。˚🐚⋆𖦹✮🖇️⋆✩˖°
Written - Nov.16.23
(been in my drafts for mad long)
Published - June.3.24
•.♡︎⋆。˚🖋️⋆𖦹✮🩹⋆✩˖°
✨- 1496 words

~

hyunjin sat at his desk typing away on his desktop computer, looking at upcoming meetings for the day after. The CEO didn't even notice when his assistant; Jeongin walked in.

the alpha sighed as he ran a hand through his long brown hair. "Mr. Hwang, don't stress too much" the beta spoke as he stood by the tall doors. hyunjin looked up at the younger and smiled at the sight of the pup in his arms. "jeongin I told you to call me Hyunjin" The beta nodded.

"pup, did you have fun with Jeongin?" The alpha cooed at the 8-month-old baby. Jeongin walked towards the older's desk chair handing the baby to the CEO.

hyunjin placed the baby on his lap letting the baby fiddle with his fingers. Ha-joon grabbed his daddy's tie and looked at it closely before putting the fabric into his mouth. "no hajoon it's dirty" Hyunjin spoke taking the fabric out of the baby's mouth.

Jeongin chuckled before speaking. "I'll go clock out now I think you should go home too" Jeongin spoke as he looked at his wristwatch. Hyunjin looked up at his assistant "It's already 5:30?" Jeongin nodded at the question before bowing. "I'll get going now, bye Joonie" the beta quickly farewelled to the baby who smiled happily.

"Shall we go wait for Papa at home?" The alpha asked as he fixed the baby's clothes. Ha-joon babbled in response before giggling as he began to put his daddy's fingers in his mouth. "No~, are you hungry?" Hyunjin spoke as he took his fingers from his baby's mouth.

Ha-joon's bottom lip quivered as he tried to reach for the older's slim fingers again. "Are you hungry pup?" The CEO got up from the office chair, the baby in his arms as he tried to prevent the small child from crying.

The alpha walked towards the diaper bag and pulled out a bottle of milk. "This is all we have right now I'll give you solid food when we get home" the older spoke as he laid the baby down into his arms and put the bottle between Ha-joon's lips.

The baby started drinking the milk quickly as a kiss was placed on his head. "You're so cute" Hyunjin cooed as he continued to feed the 8-month-old.

•.♡︎⋆。˚🖋️⋆𖦹✮🩹⋆✩˖°

Seungmin put the code into the door before walking into the condo. He had a frown on his face as he kicked his shoes off and hung his bag up.

He walked into the living room the sound of the tv increasing as he walked closer. He stopped walking and looked at his baby who had been sleeping beside his mate on the couch.