matesᵖᵗ⁵

(Jeongchan crumbs)

(Jeongchan crumbs)

{Playing} Novel - Stray Kids
•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: fluff, a/b/o, Mpreg
Quote ~ Stay close to people that feel like sunlight ☀️
•.♡︎⋆。˚⭐️⋆𖦹✮🤍⋆✩˖°
Written - Jan.22.24
Published - Jan.24.24
•.♡︎⋆。˚🍼⋆𖦹✮🍑⋆✩˖°
✨- 1021 words

~

Hyunjin was spinning in his office chair avoiding all the work he had to do. He groaned as he turned to his computer and continued to work. He stopped working when he heard his ringtone.

He picked up the phone to hear Felix panicking and his husband's pained whimpers and cries. "What's going on?" He growled wanting to know what was happening to his omega.

"Call hyunie please!" The blonde could hear through the phone. "Don't worry baby I'm right here" he said to try and calm his husband. "Come quick jinnie~" he spoke calmly this time with sniffles and heavy breaths leaving his lips.

"He's been hiding the fact that he's been in labor for the past few hours" Felix explained and the blonde instantly stood up from his seat and grabbed his stuff. "I'll be there soon, wait for me my little omega," he said before cutting the call.

"Sir, hyunjin where are you going?" Chan asked as he stood up from his seat. "My leave starts now, take care of the company Hyung" The CEO rushed and Chan widened his eyes. "Okay," he said slowly.

Hyunjin walked through the parking lot the nervous feeling setting in as he opened his car door. he was going to be a father in a couple of hours. he didn't know if he was ready or any good at caring for a small pup. The alpha sped down the roads trying to get to his love fast.

•.♡︎⋆。˚🍼⋆𖦹✮🍑⋆✩˖°

Hyunjin quickly opened the apartment door and protectively made it to his husband's side. "you should quickly head to the hospital," Felix said moving to the side to give the mates space. The omega restlessly clutched onto his alpha desperately trying to scent him. "Hold on baby, be careful" the alpha wrapped his arms around the other male.

"We'll head to the hospital, thank you for staying with him" Hyunjin thanked and Felix nodded "No problem" "now I'll head out to go get my pups, hang in there Minnie you'll do great," the freckled blonde said as he stood up and left. "Let's get comfortable," the older male said and the omega whimpered in discomfort, his face scrunched up as he buried his face into the older male's chest.  "Let's hurry please~" the brunette breathed out.

•.♡︎⋆。˚🍼⋆𖦹✮🍑⋆✩˖°

Jeongin paced back in forth in the waiting room. "Innie!" Chan said as he approached the younger. Jeongin turned around meeting the older male who held his arms open in front of him. The beta embraced the alpha tightly, "Don't worry too much I'm sure they're doing great" The older spoke in a soft tone before kissing the younger males head. "okay~" Jeongin said a tired yawn leaving his lips.

"let's sit down" Chan suggested and Jeongin hummed following the older male to the chairs that were placed along the wall.

•.♡︎⋆。˚🍼⋆𖦹✮🍑⋆✩˖°

Chan ran his hands through jeongin's hair stroking the black locks, the beta sleeping peacefully with his head on the Alpha's shoulder. Chan had got the younger male to sleep, but he had to stay awake due to Jeongin sweetly asking him to, which wasn't a problem for him. he usually watched the ravenette cuddle up into his arms at night due to the difficulty of falling asleep.

A baby's cry soon brought Chan out from his thoughts, he held Jeongin's face wanting to keep him asleep for a little longer.

•.♡︎⋆。˚🍼⋆𖦹✮🍑⋆✩˖°

Seungmin felt tears roll down his cheeks as his second pup was placed onto his chest. "she's so precious" Hyunjin spoke softly tears welling up in the corners of his tired eyes for the second time that night.

"would you like to cut the umbilical chord?" the nurse asked and seungmin turned to his husband "Hyune I want you to" the omega spoke softly and hyunjin smiled brightly a stray tear rolling down his cheeks, he wiped it away bwfore before nodding.

soon the scissors were passed into his hands and he shakily cut the chords of both their pups before handing the object back to the nurse. "well take your babies to get cleaned up, then bring them right back to you after you're done with the after birth" the nurse informed and the omega let out a shaky breath; already heavily attached to his pups.

•.♡︎⋆。˚🍼⋆𖦹✮🍑⋆✩˖°

Seungmin was quickly done and hyunjin approached him both the babies in his arms and seungmin panicked. "be careful" he said his hands over his mouth as hyunjin giggled. "I got it don't worry"

"do you want them both?" the alpha asked and the brunette hummed wanting to be close to both his babies. Seungmin held his arms open as the pups were placed onto his chest. Seungmin looked at both the pups that were fast asleep.

"so cute~" The alpha spoke softly, his finger gently rubbing over their little boy's cheek. "what should we name them?" Seungmin asked a tired smile on his face as he looked up at his husband who stood by the hospital bed. "I was thinking Yejun or Insu for baby boy, what do you think?" The alpha spoke now stroking the omega's sweaty hair.

"I like Yejun, and I want to name her Iseul," The omega said and hyunjin hummed a smile on his face before he remembered something. "I like that" The alpha smiled for the nth time that night.

"Minnie you're falling asleep~" The alpha spoke a low chuckle leaving his lips as he stroked his mate's hair. "hmm" "Do you want me to take the pups?" Hyunjin asked and Seungmin shook his head "'M okay, you should sleep too~" The alpha hummed softly lovingly staring at his omega and their pups. "after you sleep" The blonde spoke his tone low as he leaned down to kiss his husbands head. "good night, I love you" "I love you too~"

To be continued...