Treat you right

{Playing} Apocolypse - cigarettes after sex•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: fluff
Quote ~ stay close to people who feel like sunlight
•.♡︎⋆。˚🐚⋆𖦹✮🖇️⋆✩˖°
(RE)Written - Mar.18.24
Published - Mar.18.24
•.♡︎⋆。˚✨⋆𖦹✮🎀⋆✩˖°
✨- 747 words

~

seungmin walked into the lunch period his eyes watered as he sat in front of his friends, some still not there.

the puppy-like boy looked down at his hands that were in his lap, avoiding the other three's gaze.

"hi min," felix said happily his smile soon turned into a worried expression when he heard sniffles coming from the puppy-like boy.

felix looked at both yeji and jisung with a pout. the freckled male gestured for yeji to cheer him up and ask what was wrong.

"minnie what's wrong?" the redhead asked going to sit next to the puppy-like boy. "nothing~" he mumbled a sob leaving his lips as he spoke.

"something has to be wrong if you're crying" felix pitched in his cheeks stuffed with food.  "he broke up with me~~," seungmin said his reddened cheeks puffed out.

"chenghao? it's only been like a week, you have gotta stop dating these guys" jisung said his eyebrows furrowed as he drank his water. felix slapped the quokka-like boy's arm shooting him a glare.

"what!" jisung said his eyes widening as he held his arm. "shh!" felix hushed with sass as he turned back to the other two.

"what he said is true, they just use you for their needs then dump you," yeji said and the puppy-like boy hummed. "i know, i just want someone who loves me, calls me pretty names, and accepts my affection" he sighed tears still leaving his watery eyes.

"i can tell you someone who loves you, tries their hardest to call you every single pet name in a day and would kill for your affection." yeji grinned comfortingly rubbing the younger's back.

"hmm?" seungmin hummed picking up his head to look at the girl. "hyunjin," she said softly and seungmin tilted his head like a confused puppy.

"isn't he like that with everyone else?" he said softly, he thought the older was just really sweet to him and everyone else. yeji shook her head and sighed before turning to the other two boys.

"all he ever does is tease me" jisung sighed still rubbing his arm. "you're so dramatic i didn't hit you that hard" felix sighed before speaking again. "he doesn't call me anything more than lix," the australian thought real hard as he spoke.

"hmm, and he does it all without the title" yeji smiled softly before moving her seat back as she saw hyunjin approaching their table along with jeongin and ryujin.

"what's up" the taller said as he sat next to seungmin who was growing while thinking of what yeji had said.

"puppy? what's wrong?" hyunjin worriedly asked when he looked over and saw the younger unhappy. he turned seungmin's face to meet eyes only to see his eyes filled with unshedded tears.

hyunjin frowned wiping at seungmin's wet cheeks. "what's wrong, love?" he asked again this time his tone close to a whisper as he sweetly rubbed the puppy-like boy's puffed cheeks.

"i got dumped again" the shorter muttered tugging at the taller's hoodie. "aw minnie~" hyunjin cooed at the puppy-like boy. "hyunie~" the brunette sadly said pulling the taller into a hug.

"he's not worth your tears prince" the blonde hummed comfortingly pulling the younger closer. "i'm not crying because of him anymore," seungmin said burying his face into the taller's hoodie.

"then why are you crying, pretty?" hyunjin asked softly his hand finding its way to seungmin's fluffy hair. "because you're so sweet to me and i haven't noticed till now"  the puppy like boy sulked feeling like he's been turning a blonde eye towards the taller.

"it's okay no need to cry i'm not worth your tears either i just want you to be happy" hyunjin comforted his tone low and gentle. "okay~" seungmin hummed softly, his fingers still tugging at the other boy's hoodie.

"now look at me and smile" the puppy boy obliged and pulled his face out of the blonde's hoodie and smiled softly. "cutie!" hyunjin cooed moving the stray hairs out of the younger's face.

"hungry?" hyunjin asked and seungmin shook his head. "i'm okay" he responded softly earning a hum from the taller who kissed his head. the puppy boy's face flushed and he quickly turned away.

"cute~" hyunjin cooed happily.

END