Fever

{Playing} play love games  ~ kiss of life•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: fluff & little space
Quote ~ why try to fit in? if you were born to stand out.
•.♡︎⋆。˚💙⋆𖦹✮🕸️⋆✩˖°
Written - Aug.2.24
Published - Aug.3.24
•.♡︎⋆。˚🫧⋆𖦹✮🌡️⋆✩˖°
✨- 1630 words

~

Seungmin had been so busy trying to get everything done smoothly for their upcoming comeback that he didn't have the time to slip into his headspace.

You would think why doesn't he just slip before bed? He's just a bit too scared to tell the others right now and he's afraid they'll walk in the next morning and see all his little stuff on the floor scattered.

He also doesn't feel comfortable slipping without his caregiver being by his side so he's been putting it off for a long time and when he does this he starts to feel a bit under the weather.

His throat has been feeling sore and it's been getting worse each day that passed. It certainly didn't go unnoticed by his bandmates.

The night before their break comes by and he's trudging home after the long day. He felt his nose running and his throat was scratchy. He was feeling so icky.

He walked into the dorm after Felix who asked if he wanted to play games. Seungmin refused the older's offer with an apologetic smile.

He even skipped dinner and immediately went to bed after showering. He drifted off rather quickly. Extremely tired.

•.♡︎⋆。˚🫧⋆𖦹✮🌡️⋆✩˖°

Finally, their break had come and hyunjin was happily getting ready to head over to the cutie's dorm. [RIP cuties dorm 🥲]

He and Seungmin had plans to go to the movies early afternoon, just the two of them. The taller leaves his dorm with a quick farewell to the other members before shutting the door.

He began his walk to the other dorm to meet his boyfriend. There was a big grin on his face as he hummed some random song.

Soon his semi-quiet walk was disrupted by his phone that rang in his bag. He stopped walking to fish for the cell phone.

He answered the voice call that was from Leeknow. He wondered what his hyung needed.

"Hey hyunjin?" The dancer spoke and hyunjin hummed. "Yea?" "I hope you're on your way and if you aren't, get here fast," the older says and

Hyunjin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He was a bit scared too. What did he do now?

"Why? What's happening?" The dancer questioned and the older sighed. In the beginning, you could hear shuffling and a door opening before sobs were heard.