Pup

{Playing} DIE FOR ME - Chase Atlantic •

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: smut
Quote ~ getting good grades isn't a guarantee that your life will go well. You have to do what you love.
•.♡︎⋆。˚💦⋆𖦹✮🐚⋆✩˖°
Written - ???
Published - ???
•.♡︎⋆。˚🎀⋆𖦹✮✨⋆✩˖°
✨- 2328 words

~

Hyunjin sat in his office looking between his laptop and the stack of papers of future projects and meetings. He tapped his black pen against his chin before putting it down and leaning towards his desk phone.

"Mrs. Park bring me the stack of papers Mr.Lee had left with you" he speaks before leaning back into his desk chair. He sighed softly waiting for the secretary to come.

There was a knock on the door and he quickly allowed the secretary in with a quick 'come in' The woman who was around his age approached him with a smile before placing the new stack of papers onto his desk.

"Here are the papers you asked for, is there anything else I can do for you?" She asked and Hyunjin sighed as he looked at the papers.  "Hmm, tell Min- Mr. Lee to quit wasting paper and email me instead," he said and his secretary nodded "I will go do that immediately, anything-"

Mrs. Park was cut off when the tall double doors to the office burst open, a boy in his early twenties huffed as he walked towards the CEO. "Hyunie, you won't believe what happened" the brunette huffed throwing his arms up into the air. Hyunjin chuckled at the younger's cuteness.

"Mr. Hwang, do you know this bum?" The woman asked. Seungmin turned to look at her his eyes widened and his mouth fell agape. "BUM!" He repeated his tone raised from already being irritated by his already bad day at work.

"Well by the way that you're dressed, that's what it seems that you are," The secretary said looking at the brunette up and down. "I'm surprised you don't know who I am," he said and the women gave him a questioning look.

"Okay that's enough, Mrs. Park you are dismissed, and remember to do what I asked of you," the ravennette said shooing the woman away.

Hyunjin turned to the younger, pulling him to sit in his lap. "What's wrong pup?" Hyunjin asked softly his arms protectively wrapping around the brunette's waist. "Stop calling me that" the vocalist snapped, Hyunjin let it slide knowing the younger didn't have the best day at work.

"I thought you liked the nickname" The CEO smiled softly his fingers going to stroke the puppy boy's red hair. "I don't know, I just didn't have the best day at work, I'm sorry Hyungie~," the younger said lowly his head going to rest on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"It's okay pup, no need to apologize. If you want or need to talk you know I'm right here" Hyunjin said before placing a soft kiss on Seungmin's head. The younger let out a sigh "I know~" he said softly and the CEO smiled softly placing kisses wherever he could reach.