matesᵖᵗ⁴

{Playing} heart to heart - Mac DeMarco•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: fluff, a/b/o, Mpreg
Quote ~ some flowers bloom at night when everyone's sleeping
•.♡︎⋆。˚⭐️⋆𖦹✮🤍⋆✩˖°
Written - Jan.18.24
Published - Jan.18.24
•.♡︎⋆。˚🍼⋆𖦹✮🍑⋆✩˖°
930 words

~

"I'll be back baby, sleep a little longer," the older male said leaning over the bed to kiss the omega's head. Seungmin sat up and pulled the older male in for a hug.

"I'll miss you~" the puppy boy pouted as he nosed at the blonde's neck. "I'll be back soon, wait for me" the alpha cooed as he hugged his husband, soothingly rubbing his back. "Mmm~" the brunette breathed out clutching to the older male in an attempt to scent him for a little while longer.

"I have to go now my love" the alpha spoke in a soft tone. "Okay," the younger male pulled away with a pout. "Don't look at me like that, now I don't want to leave" Hyunjin cooed, his hands on his husband's face. The blonde kissed the younger's nose before kissing his pout.

"I love you" he hummed and the brunette smiled softly leaning into the touch of the other male's hands. "I love you too~" the younger male replied and the blonde smiled fondly.

"I'll go now, eat well" Hyunjin replied with a soft smile before getting up and leaving the room. "Have a good day at work" Seungmin replied softly before snuggling back up under the blankets.

•.♡︎⋆。˚🍼⋆𖦹✮🍑⋆✩˖°

Seungmin walked across the nursery taking a glance in the mirror that was standing by the dresser. He sighed softly before sitting in the rocking chair. He lifted the t-shirt that belonged to his alpha off his bump.

He giggled when movement was stopped before they started up again. His pup's little feet were pressed up against the middle of his belly. He gently felt along the rumbling with his fingers before placing his entire hand onto his bump where his pups continued to play.

He was too distracted to even notice his husband by the door smiling fondly. Hyunjin watched his lover happily follow their pup's feet with his hands, soft and quiet giggles filled the nursery.

Hearing the omega giggle happily and smile widely was endearing to the other male. "Ah-ow~" the pregnant male hissed lowly, at the feeling of the baby's kicking increasing in strength.

"What's wrong?" The alpha growled over protectively as he rushed over to the brunette's side. "Oh, when did you get back?" Seungmin asked finally noticing the older male who was now standing in front of him.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin worriedly asked and the younger male nodded. "I'm okay," the brunette said reassuringly and the alpha smiled before giving a small nod.

"Help me up please" The pregnant male held his hands out and was almost instantly helped up by the taller. "Thank you," the omega said wrapping his arms around the alpha's waist, hugging him tightly.

"You're welcome baby" hyunjin smiled hugging the younger male back. "I got you flowers" The alpha smiles softly as he places a soft kiss behind the younger's ear. "Really!" Seungmin questions as he pulls out of the hug. "Mhm~"

With that, the omega trails off to the kitchen where he finds a bouquet of pink tulips. He picks them up and smiles at his husband who is standing beside him. "Thank you!" He speaks before smelling the flowers that were gifted from his alpha.

•.♡︎⋆。˚🍼⋆𖦹✮🍑⋆✩˖°

It was Hyunjin's day off and the mates were finishing up the last of the nursery. Well, more like hyunjin doing everything and trying to stop the expecting omega from helping.

"Can I at least fold the towels and blankets?" The omega asked glaring at the other male who was hanging up wall decorations. "Just rest on that chair Minnie" Hyunjin smiled and Seungmin folded his arms over his chest. "Fine"

"How does it look? Is it crooked?" The blonde questioned stepping away from the frame. "You're crooked," Seungmin said as he continued to look at the taller.

"What!?" Hyunjin laughed as he approached the omega; who stood in the middle of the room with his hands on his bump. "Grumpy baby" the older male teased, stroking the younger male's hair. Seungmin shook his head a small pout on his lips.

"I'm going to take a bath" seungmin huffs as he waddles out of the nursery. "Do you need help with that? Let me join you" the alpha said with a smirk "No finish the nursery," the younger said as he walked into their shared room.

•.♡︎⋆。˚🍼⋆𖦹✮🍑⋆✩˖°

Seungmin walked out of the bathroom with his husband's clothes on, quickly earning the blonde's attention. "You look so fluffy and cuddly!" The alpha cooed as he approached his omega who smiled lovingly.

"Can I dry your hair?" Hyunjin asked earning a nod "Is that even a question?" The younger male giggled as he passed his husband a small towel.

Hyunjin began drying the brunette's soft hair and the omega snuggled into his side, content purrs and sighs leaving his lips. "Tired?" The blonde asked putting the towel down on the bed. "Why'd you stop~" The omega pouted at the loss of the older's hands in his hair. "I finished puppy" the taller chuckled as he hugged the sleepy omega.

"You smell good," Hyunjin said as he put his head into the brunette's neck. "Mmm~" Seungmin hummed as he put his head in the older male's chest. "Let's lay down" the blonde suggested and the omega hummed with a smile.

To be continued...