Lights

{Playing} butterfly ~ BTS•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: fluff
Quote ~ Chaos makes the muse
•.♡︎⋆。˚💦⋆𖦹✮🐚⋆✩˖°
Written - ???
Published - ???
•.♡︎⋆。˚❄️⋆𖦹✮🐾⋆✩˖°
✨- 363 words

~

Seungmin sat by the window his eyes sparkling as he looked at the lights on the other houses. "So pretty" he spoke lowly before there was a tap on his shoulder.

"What you doing?" Hyunjin asked with a smile on his face. "The lights, they're so pretty and bright" Seungmin answered and Hyunjin hummed as he back hugged his boyfriend.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" The ferret-like boy asked. "Can we?" The younger asked and Hyunjin hummed. "Okay!" Seungmin quickly stood up and grabbed his shoes and padded coat.

"C'mon Jinnie let's go!" Hyunjin chuckles as he gets up and walks over to the other.

•.♡︎⋆。˚❄️⋆𖦹✮🎊⋆✩˖°

The boyfriends walked down the side walk hands intertwined. Seungmin's doe eyes sparkled as he looked at the houses and their different lights. Hyunjin cooed at the younger male.

"Are the lights prettier out here?" The older male asked and Seungmin hummed "Yes! Most definitely~" he said excitedly as he looked at his boyfriend for a split second. "Ah~ You're so cute" Hyunjin cooed out loud as he put their cold hand into his coat pocket.

"Are you warm enough?" Hyunjin asked and Seungmin hummed softly his eyes glued to the Christmas lights. Hyunjin smiled softly at the puppy-like boy.

•.♡︎⋆。˚❄️⋆𖦹✮🎊⋆✩˖°

Seungmin hugged his Daengmo, as his hair was dried by his boyfriend. "Can we see the lights tomorrow too?" The younger asked looking at the blonde who smiled. "Of course, anything you'd like" Hyunjin replied as he continued to dry the younger's damp hair.

Hyunjin put the towel down and looked at the younger lovingly. "You liked them that much?" Hyunjin asked and Seungmin hummed softly as he clutched the plushie to his chest.

"More than me?" Hyunjin asked with a pout on his face. "No of course not, I love jinnie so so so much," the puppy boy said kissing the older's pouty lips. Hyunjin giggled and grabbed the towel again, drying the other's brown hair. "I love you so much too pup" Seungmin smiled as his nose was kissed.

END