Movie

{Playing} Another day - stray kids•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

genre: fluff & smut
Quote ~ there is no love like your own
•.♡︎⋆。˚💦⋆𖦹✮🐚⋆✩˖°
Written - ???
Published -???
•.♡︎⋆。˚❤️‍🔥⋆𖦹✮🎥⋆✩˖°
✨- 1550 words

~

Seungmin sat on the Hyunjin's lap. Feeling the olders bulge poke his ass. he looked at the others before looking at his older boyfriend. The male had his head thrown back and a bit of sweat on his face.

"H-hyunjin" Seungmin felt his face flush as he watched Hyunjin who licked his lips. "Sorry my love, you are just so pretty and turn me on so quickly" Hyunjin whispered into Seungmin's ear.

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin's his face bright red as the older smirked while continuing to say those filthy words. "Should we go to the room?" Seungmin asked and Hyunjin shook his head

"We can do it right here just be a good pup and muffle your moans for me" Seungmin gave a small nod before he felt the olders hand on his slightly hardened cock.

Hyunjin kissed Seungmin's neck as he palmed the younger through his pants. The puppy-like boy grinded down onto Hyunjin's clothed dick. Seungmin let out low whimpers as Hyunjin's hand was now in his pants and he was now palming the other through his boxers.

Seungmin bit the back of his hand in an attempt to muffle his moans. Hyunjin placed his unoccupied hand on Seungmin's waist to steady his hips to push down onto his hard cock as he grinded up onto his ass.

"Ah-" Seungmin moaned out before he clasped his hands into his mouth. Lucky for them everyone continued to watch the TV.

Seungmin threw his head back onto Hyunjin's shoulder as Hyunjin's hand was now wrapped around his cock. Hyunjin pumped Seungmin's length at a slow pace before going quicker.

"Does it feel good puppy?" Hyunjin asked a smirk on his face as he watched Seungmin try to contain his sounds.

Hyunjin put his finger in Seungmin's slit causing Seungmin's eyes to widen and moan out loud. Hyunjin took his hand from under the other shirt and covered Seungmin's mouth.

Hyunjin then stopped everything as everyone looked at them "What are you guys doing?" Felix asked and Seungmin hid in his hands embarrassed, "watching the movie" Hyunjin spoke knowing damn well he was doing the opposite. Felix shrugged before going back to the movie.

Seungmin whined from embarrassment and Hyunjin bit his neck harshly. "Yah!, that hurt" Seungmin whined as he rubbed his neck where the other bit him. "We almost got caught" Hyunjin spoke lowly "You didn't have to bite me so hard, meanie" Seungmin pouted.

Hyunjin pumped the youngers dick unexpectedly and Seungmin moaned his head thrown back as he shut his eyes. Hyunjin soon picked Seungmin up along with the blanket, and Seungmin hid in the olders shoulder his hands wrapped around Hyunjin's neck to make sure he didn't fall.