Late calls

{Playing} late night calls- P1harmony •

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: fluff
Quote ~ stay soft. Do not let the things that have hurt you turn you into something you're not.
•.♡︎⋆。˚🌷⋆𖦹✮⚡️⋆✩˖°
Written - Jan.10.24
Published - Jan.10.24
•.♡︎⋆。˚🎨⋆𖦹✮🖇️⋆✩˖°
✨- 503 words

~

Hyunjin got up off his stool. Paintbrush in his hand as he looked at the painting he was currently working on. He couldn't sleep so he'd rather paint than lie in his bed and do nothing.

He goes to paint another stroke of the yellow color before he hears his phone ringing somewhere in the dimly lit room. He placed the paintbrush down on the nearby table and wiped his hands off onto his apron that was over his pajama set.

He grabbed his phone which he soon discovered was on his desk. He looked at the screen to see a video call request from his boyfriend. He smiled lovingly as the younger showed up on the screen.

The younger looked tired. Light bangs falling over his eyes as he clung to his pillow and Hoodie over his head which Hyunjin recognized to be his own.

"Hi baby" Hyunjin smiled softly sitting back onto his stool. "Hi love" the blonde haired boy greeted his voice soft and gentle as he looked up through his bangs.

"What are you doing up it's past midnight" Hyunjin questioned his voice husky and smooth. "Wanted to see you, missed your voice" the puppy boy simply replied a small smile on his lips.

"I missed you too, but you should've slept and called me when you woke up if you're tired my love" Hyunjin spoke brushing his hand through his blonde hair. "M okay, but what are you doing up?" Seungmin muttered loud enough for his boyfriend to catch.

"Couldn't sleep so I started a new piece" The older male replied staring at the younger lovingly. "What are you painting?" Seungmin asked shifting a bit. "Flowers, that remind me of you" Seungmin smiled lightly at the response he had received.

"What flower?" He asked his cheek squished into his pillow. "Tulips" the older responded looking at the painting that stood on the easel in front of him.

"You can keep painting Hyunie" he heard Seungmin speak lowly and he smiled at how cute the younger looked trying to stay up just to talk to him.

"You sure?" Seungmin hummed at the question and Hyunjin propped his phone up onto an empty mason jar; that was randomly placed on the table.

Seungmin sleepingly watched his boyfriend who focused on painting. His hair was thrown up into a ponytail, glasses on the bridge of his nose as he leaned off his stool.

Seungmin admired the man who he loved, feeling himself falling asleep. "I love you~" he muttered half asleep and Hyunjin smiled as he looked at the puppy boy who was now asleep. "I love you too precious, sleep well" Hyunjin replied before hanging up.

He looked up at the finished painting and smiled before putting his paintbrush down.

END