My alpha

{Playing} waiting for us ~ stray kids•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: fluff
Quote ~ your future needs you.
Your past doesn't.
•.♡︎⋆。˚🐚⋆𖦹✮🖇️⋆✩˖°
Written - June.3.24
Published - June.6.24
•.♡︎⋆。˚🌱⋆𖦹✮🎀⋆✩˖°
✨- 649 words

~

Seungmin walks out of his last class along with his friend. "Are you meeting with hyunjin?" Jisung asks and Seungmin hums with a smile.

"What about you?" He asks and the other boy's face flushed. "Date with Minho Hyung?" He giggled and Jisung hummed.

Both of the omegas walked out of the university giggling and discussing what they had planned later.

"What the?" Jisung said and Seungmin croaked his head. "What is my ice cream flavor weird?" The puppy boy asked and Jisung shook his head and pointed out.

Seungmin turned to where this girl stood talking to his boyfriend. She was rubbing herself all over him and insisting on going out with him.

The puppy boy scoffed before walking over to the two. He instantly hugs hyunjin and huffs. "Hi Minnie" the alpha smiles. The girl looks stunned before she pushes her phone towards hyunjin.

"Please just give me your number" she begged and Seungmin's eyes widened. "No-" "Are you blind? Are you not embarrassed? You look desperate," the omega said with a little growl, his arms tightening around his mate.

"Whatever" she grumbles stomping off. Seungmin huffed almost close to tears as he clung to hyunjin who rubbed his cheek.

"Don't ever talk to anyone else again" the puppy boy said softly as his head was pecked. "Okay omega" the taller chuckled as he held his boyfriend's hand.

"Shall we?" He questioned and Seungmin nodded. "Let's go!" Seungmin exclaimed as he walked beside his mate.

•.♡︎⋆。˚🌱⋆𖦹✮🎀⋆✩˖°

Seungmin dried his hands in the bathroom before heading back out to where he had left hyunjin.

He huffed when he saw the taller talking to another woman. He mumbled stuff under his breath as he went to sit beside his alpha.

"I told you not to talk to anyone anymore," the omega said a pout on his lips and the girl chuckled.

"You must be Seungmin, hi I'm Yeji" She smiled wide and Seungmin felt embarrassment wash over himself as he accepted the girl's hand.

"Sorry~" he muttered avoiding eye contact. "It's okay" she smiled as she looked at her wristwatch. "I should get going, ryujin should be waiting for me" She smiled and hyunjin nodded.

"Bye," the alpha farewelled. Hyunjin turned to Seungmin who was still beating himself over. "Hey, Minnie?" Hyunjin called out and Seungmin hummed avoiding eye contact.

"Look at my puppy~" hyunjin spoke his voice soft as he touched Seungmin's cheek. The omega looked up at his mate who frowned.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry" hyunjin comforted as he wiped Seungmin's wet face. "I'm sorry, I'm just being overly jealous. It's embarrassing. Aren't you embarrassed to have a mate like me?" The puppy boy asked sniffling as he played with the taller's fingers.

"Not at all Minnie your wonderful. I would be sad if you didn't get jealous. I get jealous too" he said with a soft smile as he held the omega's face in his hands.

"I'm afraid of losing you to someone else. Someone better" the puppy boy sniffled as he rubbed his face against Hyunjin's shoulder. "You're never going to lose me because no one is better than my Minnie" hyunjin smiled and Seungmin sniffled.

"Okay?" Hyunjin questioned and Seungmin nodded into his shoulder. "Now stop crying for me" the alpha muttered as he strocked his omegas hair. "Okay~" Seungmin spoke close to a whisper as he snuggled into the taller's scent.

"I'm tired now" Seungmin mumbled as he pulled out of Hyunjin's shoulder. Hyunjin chuckled and cooed as he kissed his mate's nose.

"Let's eat first then we can go home and cuddle" hyunjin suggested and Seungmin nodded with a sweet smile as he held his boyfriend's hand.

ENDDD