Capture me

{Playing} Royalty - Enhypen•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

genre: smut
Quote ~ it's okay to cry, it's okay if you don't hold it in, it's okay to not be good sometimes.
•.♡︎⋆。˚💦⋆𖦹✮🐚⋆✩˖°

(RE) Written - Jul, 15, 24
Published - Jul, 15, 24
•.♡︎⋆。˚💫⋆𖦹✮📸⋆✩˖°

✨- 1558 words
~

Hyunjin lounged on the couch his boyfriend in his lap as they watched a movie like any other free afternoon.

He's not paying attention to the screen though. His eyes were intensely drawn to Seungmin's face and body. He was just so mesmerizing.

And his body was just perfect to his long sleek legs and up to his pretty unmarked neck.

He would have a field day if the other boy allowed him to photograph him naked and/or while having sex.

It wouldn't hurt to ask if he would like to be photographed fully bare. So he leaned forward and smirked before speaking into the other boy's ear.

"Would you like to model for me?" He asked and the puppy turned his attention to the taller. "Sure~" he replied a sweet smile on his face. He was happy to help the taller practice new techniques for his classes.

"Really?" Hyunjin asked Seungmin who hummed and nodded "What will I need to do?" Seungmin asked turning a bit in Hyunjin's lap to look at the taller better.

"Would you mind if I took photos of you with nothing on" the film student questioned and the puppy boy's eyes widened and his cheeks turned pink.

"H-huh?" Seungmin stuttered at the words that came out of Hyunjin's mouth. "Naked, Min," hyunjin said.

Seungmin looked away, avoiding eye contact. He nodded his face flushed red. "Really? You'd let me?" Seungmin nodded once again.

"But you have to promise that you won't show anyone" The puppy boy muttered and stuck his pinky finger out and towards hyunjin. "Mmm, for my eyes only" The taller smiled fondly and locked their pinkies.

"Wanna do it now?" Hyunjin asked and Seungmin nodded his face still red. "Whenever you'd like," Seungmin said and hyunjin nodded hugging the younger boy tightly and close to his chest.

"Let's go then," Hyunjin said and Seungmin stood up and walked to their shared room, hyunjin following closely behind.

Seungmin stooped in front of the queen-sized bed and looked at hyunjin for what he'd like him to do next.

Hyunjin shut the door and approached Seungmin who stared at him with sparkly eyes.

He smiled, internally cooing. "The cutest puppy~" he muttered kissing the back of the puppy boy's hand.