Late

{Playing} Blooming just for you - NuNew & Paul Kim•

•.𖤐⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🥟⋆✧˖°

Genre: fluff & hybrid
Quote ~ You're Important
•.♡︎⋆。˚🖇️⋆𖦹✮⚡️⋆✩˖°

Written - Mar.1.24

Published - Mar.19.24

•.♡︎⋆。˚🐾⋆𖦹✮🎀⋆✩˖°

- 311 words

~

Hyunjin unlocked the door to his and his hybrid's shared apartment. he could hear barks from the living room as he removed his shoes. "Minnie!" he called out and the hybrid didn't greet the older, instead he stayed put in the living room.

Hyunjin made his way to the sofa where the golden retriever pup sat obviously sulking. "what's wrong pup?" the older asked and soon after he felt the puppy's snout around his fingers.

the hybrid began to gently bite at the older's fingertips, in an attempt to punish him for coming home late but still didn't want to hurt him too much.

after what seemed like 5 minutes the hybrid gave up and settled on glaring at the taller. Hyunjin cooed at how cute his pup was being he came home 10 minutes later than usual and this is how the hybrid reacted.

the puppy settled onto Hyunjin's lap getting comfortable before he poofed. A sulky Minnie glared at the other man. Hyunjin quickly earned a hit to his shoulder from the hybrid.

"it was only 10 minutes pup" Hyunjin chuckled earning a glare from the puppy. "10 minutes too late!" he huffed his puppy ears drooping as he snuggled up to the blonde.

"does it make you this sad when I come home even a minute late?" he asked and Seungmin hummed softly. Hyunjin let his fingers slip into the hybrid's blonde hair his thumb occasionally rubbing the puppy's ears.

"I'm sorry puppy, it won't happen again" Hyunjin apologized and Seungmin huffed "It better not, or next time I'll bite you harder!" the hybrid exclaimed before he bit the taller's forearm and ran off.

Hyunjin chuckled as he got up and followed Seungmin into their shared room.

ENDDD

Thought it was cute.