0.5

We're currently on our way to the hospital to visit Ashton and his itchy penis.

Michael said 'He humped the poisonous bushes'. Did Ashton's brain turned into yogurt? I am amazed. "Never have I ever see him like that. It's a new level oh his drunkeness." Luke said, replying to my inner thoughts.

"Well, he said he didn't know what happened and didn't think he drink alot," said Michael. "Bet he's just avoiding the fact he stuck his ding-dong in a poisonous bush." We laugh at Mikey's statement, and we continue to laugh until we arrive at the hospital.

It's a pretty normal hospital. Nothing special, but I feel something odd. Must be because I rarely visit the hospital. We walk towards the information table thing and make a plan.

Why make a plan? Well because we don't know what to ask. Of course who would answer to 'Can I have the room to a guy with an itchy penis?' or 'Excuse me, I wanna visit my friend? The one who humped poisonous bush?'

"Michael, don't use the word 'itchy penis', use poison ivy infected sausage."

"They will think it's some kind of a joke. Are you serious right now?" I said to Luke, replying with a shrug and a grin. Wow I sound very bitchy.
"I'm going in."

I walk towards the table and stand there. Just standing there. I cough and tap my fingers awkwardly on the table, "What?" the lady snapped and made me jump. I stutter words to say. "I uhh uhm want to visit a friend?" The lady raised an eyebrow signaling me to give her more info "Yes a friend uhmm... well uhh he's the one with an itchy penis."

The lady's eyebrows raised and chuckle. "Is your friend's name Ashton..." The lady squint to see the computer screen "Irwin?" I nod silently, hoping noone knows my friend has an itch in a restricted area.

"Room 93, first floor." I smile and thank the lady, who is, chuckling and started to hold a laugh.

•••

As soon as we got out of the elevator, we run to room 93. We open the door, revealing Calum sleeping on a chair.

I step forward and poke him. "Calum. Cal. Calum. Calum. Calum. Calum."

He then open his eyes in shock. "Guys what the..??"

"We came to visit!" cheer Michael and Luke. "So, where's the itchy- I mean sick boy?" We look around the room, seeing an empty bed. "Where is Ashton?"

We heard a noise in the bathroom and knock on the door. "Hey buddy you in there? I thought you can't ugh... pee?"

Then Ashton emerged from the bathroom looking nothing but fine, only a few bruises here and there.

"I thought your penis cannot work due to itchiness?" I asked. "No, Kat, my penis still works perfectly and no itch."

The three of us look confused as ever. If his penis ain't itchy what is??

"I tricked you to come here so that you would visit someone."

What? "You know, that was very clever of you to say your penis is itchy, yes it made us all laugh our ass off, but seriously? We were looking forward to see your penis red and filled with itchy dots." He laughs at our dissapointed faces.

"Well, last night after Kat dyed her hair, we ran out of beers- hence Katherine's hair - so I walk to the nearest liquor store and bought a six-pack. After I step out of the store, I was mugged. They only took the beers and beat me up a little, and I just lie there, until a guy picked me up and helped me walk back. The only one who's up was Calum. Suddenly I fainted and woke up here in the morning."

"Wait, how did you pull the 'itchy penis' prank?" Ashton chuckled and sit down "Well this morning I said to the front desk 'If anyone's searching for someone with an itchy penis just send them to my room.'"

We all laughed and laid back, a bit dossapointed his penis is not itchy.

"Who saved you?" asked Michael. Then, Ashton pointed at the door,
and a man walks in. It's him.

He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "Hello Katherine, Michael."

"Sir." Michael replied, with fear in his tone. "I suggest both of you is in a current state of health?"

"Y-Yes sir."

"Good." He says. He approached me and I took a step back. He then looks down "Well, I'm here to check on Ashton. I wont be long."

He walks toward the bed - which is pretty close to where I'm standing - and put down some medicine on the table. I grabbed Luke's hand and drag him towards the door "Kat what are you-" "Luke! Let's get breakfast I'm hungry, guys do you want something? No okay bye."

I keep on dragging Luke until he resist me, and we stopped in the middle of the hallway. "Kat what's wrong? Why did you drag me?" I sigh and rub my eyes. It's difficult, Luke.

"Not now. Let's just -get breakfast. I'll be fine by then."

•••

We are sitting in the hospital cafeteria, after eating flavourless, plain food.

"So. We ate. We sat in silence for 10 minutes. Tell me, please, what's bothering you?" He then grabs my hand and squeze it.

"The doctor."

Luke's expression turns from concerned to confusion. "The- doctor? As in Doctor Who? Is it because you miss Matt Smith as the doctor or-"

"No, dumbass. Ashton's doctor, who was checking him? That's-"

"That is..? Who?"

I sigh, "That's my dad."

Luke's face turn pale, paler than the mac and cheese I ate. "That's- him? What?"

"Yeah. He's a doctor. I don't even know he's here. Now."

He then comforts me by patting my head - don't know why, everytime he does that, my heart soothes. I feel somehow safe.

I sit there staring at the distance, until Calum chimed in "Hey, guys, the doctor said we have to postpone the roadtrip plan we had. Sorry, Kat."

"Aw, that's a bummer." said Luke.

"Oh by the way, the doctor wants to talk to you, Kat." as soon as Calum informed me that, my face turn red. Anger red.

"Go tell him to eat shit."

The two boys' face went in shock, Luke, of course, already familiar with my sarcastic behaviour. But swearing? I only use swears when I'm furious.

Not moments later, he approaches me.
"Katherine, a word, please?"

I sit there pretending to not notice him. Huh. Desperate fuck.

"Katherine Jones will you please,"

"It's Katherine Ellaria. I don't use Jones anymore nor will I ever be, again!" I scream.

I huffed, Lukes face still in shock, and Calum is nowhere.

Luke stands up and coughed lightly, in a polite way "Excuse me, sir- doctor... Jones? But I think Katherine needs her space right now, if you don't mind."

He glance at Luke and gave him a cocky stare, "And who are you suppose to be? Her knight and shining armour?
She's big enough to talk for herself, young man."

"Actually," Luke huffed and looks at me nervously "I am her knight. I'm her... boyfriend."

Wait... what?

•••

YO FINALLY AN UPDATE????

SORRY YEAR 10 IS A PAIN IN THE ASS. LOTS OF WORKS AND TESTS. IM CRYING.

BUT YEAH ENJOY LOVE YOUS

x, a