0.8

my head's heavy, feels like i got a hangover.

i lift my head to see i'm in luke's living room, then i remember we fell asleep during our 'netflix and chill'

slowly, getting luke's arm off of my body and getting up. wow, luke's body is really warm, it's freezing

i stretch my arms and legs, then reach for my (i assume) dying phone.

it says 1.42PM

we really are heavy sleepers, huh?

i decided not to wake luke up, because he looks peaceful and i don't want to ruin his slumber.

the trip from the living room to the kitchen is pretty far, especially for me, because we have to walk past the stairs, dining room, then kitchen.

and i have tiny legs, don't judge me.

when i got to the kitchen, there's food on the kitchen island with a post-it note next to it; ems, these are food. eat, i woke up earlier than u. im going out for abit i'll be home soon x. love, luke.

awh he made me food. and he went out, he must've been tired so he slept. but in the same position though...

so i decided to eat the food. well, microwaved it first.

i walk back to the sofa revealing luke wide awake, looking for something.

"ems, hi"

i sit down on the couch beside him while putting my bowl of food on the table "uh, hi? what are you looking for?"

"i was looking for you. i thought you left or rolled away under the couch."

i laughed and continue to shove food into my mouth "i may be tiny, but i wouldn't fit under the couch,

where did you go?"

"i went to michael's house. he's pissed we have to cancel our tour."

"oh my god, it's only a little boo-boo why can't ashton go? it's not like he broke his arms or something."

he shrugs unknowingly.

•••

we are currently at michael's. which is across my house, a plus. i could visit my mom and sister later. they really love luke.

"mikey, please. relax, it's not the end of the world,"

"YES IT IS. DON'T YOU GET IT? i really want to go and have fun with my three best friends! four if katherine comes."

katherine? oh yeah i forgot to tell. "uh, i go by emily now."

the three boys looks so confused, "why are you changing back?" asked michael

"i like emilia hollins better now. oh; ash, cal, my name is emilia hollins. call me emily"

"why the sudden name change? i like your real name better" said calum

i shook my head, "my real name is emilia hollins."

"that's rather confusing. okay ka- em. whatever you say." says mikey.

"mike don't call me emma okay? you know i hate that name."

he nods, and we continue to babble and argue like we usually do. huh, there's no trouble at all changing my name back.

i guess it really is okay to be uncertain sometimes. i move my head, then i found a pair of blue eyes glaring at me, as i look at those eyes, they start to wander elsewhere.

why is luke staring at me?

•••

yo sorry the update is late i just finished this chapter :-)

btw i made a new luke fic, its highschooler!luke you should check it out

and yes i made another luke fic dont judge me.

he's so dorky in that book, istg i wanna squish him ()

okay that's all for nowww

pls check on my new book

yes the luke fic

pls

i need reads 4 a living

i hav a fmily to feed

thank

// YO THIS IS FOI FROM THE FUTURE//

i'm gonna make chapter 10 extraaaaaaa long

why? you'll see :-)

AND PLS IGNORE THAT PLEA FOR YOU GUYS READING MY OTHER LUKE FIC, I ALREADY DELETED IT BC IT FLOPS SOOOOO HARD LMAO

OKAY ENJOY THIS FANFIC WITH LOTS OF DRAMA AND SHIT LOL