0.2

Sorry for the wait! I Will post chapter two in a couple of days(don't worry I won't procrastinate this time, promise!). And holy shit thankyou for 1.23k reads!! I bandoned this work for 9 months and this happened... Like a baby haha.

PS : this is and AU. some things involve irl events, some not.

pps : a pic of katherine

-a.

he let out a breath and tilt his head back, biting his lipring and scratch his neck. oh, he is nervous. very.

"luke."

he then put both of his hands on his knee and look me straight in the eye. "katherine, you trust me, right? and you will never ever leave me, and always be there for me?" i put on a confused face. what is he up to?

i grab both of his hands and squish them tightly. "what's wrong?" I ask.

i search his face to get some answer. "it's just— i'm leaving."

i throw his hands away and i grab my bag, running to the door, leaving his house.
and just then, as moments before i slammed his door, i heard his voice "katherine wait—"

•••

:::flashback:::

"luke,where are you going? why are you packing your bags??" i ask, as i sit myself on his bed.

"i'm going," he said swiftly, with a cheery tone

"to..?"

he continued packing—more likely—stuffing his close in a carry-on bag.

"tour. the band is killing it. we're going to be famous, kath!"

the smile on my face faded, i feel so hollow. empty. "katherine?"

i look up, i see his face, and he sees mine. "you look like a dead person. pale,"

i let out a breath and start to tear up

"i thought you said you will never ever leave me. and you're leaving..."

his face dropped, he shifted closer to me. "katherine, i'm so so sorry. i promise you i will call and text everyday, okay? i will never forget you. i promise. i promise..."

•••

shir, did i passed out?

i got up with my elbows supporting me, i squint my eyes so that I could see.

is it night already? i grabbed my phone and presses the home button.
the clock shows that it's 7.39 pm

"great. i passed out crying. what a baby."

my phone buzzed, i checked the caller id— it's my mom. i answered it right away.

we talked and talked, until it's past 9pm.

i decided to go out and grab some food. maccas would be great. and it's right down the street, a block away.

i walk there. because why not? i'm too lazy to ride my bike.

•••

as i walk, i think about what happened today.

my breakdown, luke's departure—i don't know, everything is happening so fast.

"oh my god i'm sorry i–" my thoughts dissapear. apparently i blacked out. and i hit someone. oh, Kath.

"it's okay, are you hurt?"