Chapter 14❤ "I Wish She's Here Now"

*Dana's P.O.V*

"What now?" Georgina asked.

"We could grab lunch?" Luke suggested.

"Not really in the mood"

"Why did they cancel class?" i asked. "Its good for a monday though"

"They have meetings, I guess" Ashton said.

"They should have gave us notice" Luke mumbled.

"Why all sad faces? Dont you like that? No classes for Monday!" Georgina beamed. She really never run out of energy.

"Its just, we woke up early for nothing" I said.

"Ash, you brought your car, right?" Georgina asked and Ashton nodded "Then lets go to the newly opened sweets shop near the mall. I heard they have the best cakes in town!"

"Sounds like a good idea. Lets go then!" Luke said then we walked to Ashton's car. He drove to the place that Georgina discovered.

The shop is almost full. But thank God we found some seats. We already smell the aroma of the cakes and coffee's.

"May I take your order?" a server asked. They each gave their order.

"Coffee jelly and a carrot cake. Thanks!" i smiled politely. She left after she got all our order.

"This place is cool" I said.

"Now I know why they like it here" Ashton said as he scans the room.

"Wait until you taste their cakes. You'll forget your name" Georgina giggled.

The three of us are talking while Luke is busy with his phone. I felt like he have something on his mind that's bugging him.

"Hey. You okay?" I whispered.

"Yeah. Its just that, Ell hasnt replied yet. Im kinda worried" he smiled sadly.

"Dont be silly, Luke. Maybe she's just busy" I reassured him "Try doing my counting trick. It works the best" he nodded.

"One llama, two llama, three llama.." he trailed off. I cant help but laugh at his choice of animal. Just then, right before he say 'twenty sixth llama' his phone beeped.

"See? I told you" i smiled at him.

"Thanks, Dana. You really are the best" he messed up my hair.

"You're always welcome"

"You're right. She's just busy. She doesnt have her phone with her" he said. "But why dont I feel good?"

"You're just hallucinating, Luke. You just miss her a lot"

"Yeah. Maybe. I wish she's here now"

And when she's back, im nothing again.

°°°°°°

"I'll bring my mom next time here. She'll love this place! Especially the strawberry-choco cake!" I shared.

"Very tasty cakes yet its cheap! Every mom will love it!" Georgina said as we walk together back to Ash's car. The other two are walking behind us. "By the way, what did you buy?"

"A chocolate and mocha cake. For my parents and my brother. They love cakes" i answered.

"So nice of you" she smiled.

We rode the car and Ash drop us to our house. Oh, im home alone again. My parents are still at work at this time while Denver is still at school.

"Thanks Ash! Georgina! Take care!" i bid goodbye. Luke just gave them a nod and then they left.

"You've been so quite. Its worrying me" I talked to Luke. He entered our house aswell.

I put the cakes in the fridge and brought some water and ice creams for Luke.

"You know what? Ice creams can lessen your problem" i gave him a pint of ice cream and he gladly accept it.

"Im just worried. Its like, something is wrong" He trailed off.

"What makes you think that?"

"I dont know. I feel like something not good is gonna happen" he looked down.

"Do you trust her?" i asked and he nodded. "Then you dont have anything to worry about. The thing about love is, you should trust each other. Lack of trust will damage a relationship" I smiled at him.

"Yeah"

"Dont worry, she's gonna come back. Who would leave Luke Hemmings?!" i said which makes him laugh.

"You really know how to lift up my mood" he smiled. "Can I get a hug? I miss my bestfriend's hugs!" he embraced me in a tight hug. Heaven.

"Thank You, Dana" he showed me his charming smile " I dont know what would I do if you're not here beside me"

"You're probably going crazy" i laughed.

"Maybe. Haha!"

"Now, you're laughing" I looked at him.

"No, really. Thank you so much, Dana. If you didnt help me, im still probably single" he looked at me.

"That's what a bestfriend do. Make their best buddy, happy" I said meaningfully.

I saw his eyes looking at me intently. No! Looking at my lips!

Is he going to kiss me?

I should move away. But i think i was frozen in my spot. His face came closer until his lips touched mine.

Dana! What are you doing?!

Its like, i was woken up from my dream when I saw pictures of him and Ell playing in my mind. Without a second thought, I pushed him away from me.

"I-Im sorry. I was just caught in the moment" he stood up. "I should go. Sorry, Dana" then he left.

I touched my lips. The lips that Luke is kissing awhile ago. I can still feel his soft lips against mine. Then I realized something.

Luke took my first kiss.

They kissssssed! OMG 0.0 How about that? Short & boring UD, though!

Vote & Comment Your Reaction!

~Shena:)

PS: Advance Happy Birthday Ashton!! :* :* :*