Chapter 5❤ "Too Sweet yet Too Heartbreaking"

Follow me on IG,Twitter & Kik: _shxnamxrie_

~~~~~~~

*Dana's P.O.V*

The next day,i got to school early as what Luke wants me to. And he said to meet me at the garden of our school.

"Sooooo?" i trailed off then yawned. I woke up so early just for this damn thing. Why did i agreed on helping him?

"Can you find Elliniese? Then bring her here" he smiled.

"What am i going to say?"

"Just tell her to come"

"okay then. And when I finish it,can I go already? or am i still needed?"

"You can go. By the way Dana,thank you for helping me"

"Youre welcome. Thats what friends are for right?" smilin through the pain.

"Yes. Thank you Dana. Youre the best" he said. I waved and start to find Elliniese. This school isnt that big. And probably,she's at the classrooms where she meet up with jocks and her friends.

Then i found her at the Music Room where she is with three guys I barely know. They were laughing.

"Uhm Elliniese?" I knocked.

"What?"

"Luke wants you to go at the Garden"

"Okay. Fine. Bye guys,see you next time" she waved and walked with me.

"What does he need?"

"I..uhm. he have something for you?"

"Okay then."

"I'll go now" i said.

"Whatever. I dont care" she said. I walked away and go to my first class. Just gonna spend one hour here. Im still sleepy. I put my head on the table and sleep.

In my place,I can hear Luke,singing. I looked at the window to see them hugging downstairs while Luke is singing.

Then the next thing I saw,made the liquids in my eyes fell off in my cheek.

I should not feel this way over my bestfriend. Now that it looks like their in a relationship now. I need to move on. Luke isnt just the guy I can fell inlove with.

Move on now,Dana.

I slumped down on my seat and just fell asleep there. Pictures of them in eachother's arm while kissing are playing in my mind.

*****

"Dana! wake up!" someone said while shaking me.

"mmm five minutes"

"Five minutes your face. Mam Smith will be here in any minute!" the person said. It sounds like Ashton.

"mkay. Im up!" i sat back up and rub my eyes.

"Why do you sleep there?" he asked

"I want to. Cant I?" i mumbled. Now im hungry. The class in this hour is just homeroom so we arent going to do anything. Just the designated cleaners will clean the room and the rest can either help,sleep or eat. I forgot, im a cleaner today. "I'll go clean now" i mumbled,still feeling tired. My head kinda hurts but I can handle it. I think. I just grab some wet blanket on our cupboards and started to clean the shelves for our books and such things. When I finished off,i arranged the chairs. When im done,the whole room is cleaned already by my cleaning group. I sat back to my chair and grab my things. We can go around the campus and wait for our next subject to start. So I walked out with my bag and go to the cafeteria. I just grab some brunch.

"May we join?" I looked up to see Luke and Elliniese smiling at me.

"Sure" i faked smiled. Now I can see them all lovey dovey.

"Ell,wait here kay? I'll just order us some foods" Luke said and Elliniese nodded. I just sat there,awkwardly eating.

"Hey" Elliniese smiled at me. It doesnt look fake. What happened?

"Uh hi?"

"Uhm.. Im sorry these past few days. Ive been mean towards you. And i feel awful that I use Luke. He's a really sweet guy. And it seems like he really like me. So i give it a go. Maybe I'll learn to love him too. Im sorry Dana,im such a bitch... Can you forgive me? dont worry,this isnt a fake apology,its real. I do feel awful on how I treat you and Luke" she smiled.

"Uhm I guess?" im still shocked.

"Thank you! so now,im your bestfriend too okay? A girl bestfriend.And I'll help you with anything im good at,while you teach me all about Luke?" she smiled again

"Okay. Sounds great"

Just then,Luke came back and sat beside Elliniese.

"Luke,i got a new friend! Actually,a bestfriend" Elliniese said.

"Who?"

"Dana" she grinned.

"Really? Great! Though im her first bestfriend" Luke stucked his tongue out.

"Wha? im her GIRL bestfriend and you are the BOY. so we are same first" she stucked her tongue out.

"Youre so cute!" Luke pinched Elliniese's nose and she giggled

Why do they have to be sweet in front of me? Ugh.

"So Dana, can you tell me some stories about Luke? Since youve been bestfriends for years. Are there any embarassing moments?" Elliniese wiggled her eyebrows,teasing Luke.

"Well.." I trailed off and looked over to Luke who's currently cursing ang maybe killing me in his mind hahaha. But SORRY Luke, you got an evil friend. "Its just recent. Actually, this morning. He was so excited to go to school to surprise you. And he was running on his car when he didnt notice a rock and fell face first. See that scratch on his cheek and nose? Well that's why. And even more worse, a group of guys saw him and thought he's a wimp. Sorry wimpy Luke, My evil blood wants me to do something" i stucked my tongue out at him.

"Oh my god. I feel bad and at the same time I cant help to laugh. You're so cute Luke!! Come here, let me kiss those scratches" Luke obliged and Elliniese kissed it. That is just too sweet yet too heartbreaking.

"So uhm guys, I should go. I have to go early at Chemistry room. I have to finish works" i trailed off.

"Well okay, Thank You Dans" Luke smiled. God,those smiles.

"Thanks Dana!!" Elliniese smiled. A perfect smile. A real one, not fake.

I just smiled and walked away. They need their own time. A couple's privacy.

"Now, where should I go?" I whispered.

"Hey there Dana!" I looked around to see Ashton, waving. I smiled and walked over to him. "Hey you alone and sad?" he asked

"Obviously" i faked a laugh.

"Dont worry, someday you'll find your man" he smiled.

Then I wish i can find him already..

•••

Hay gur hay!!! Sorry for the long wait :) but here is the update!! And i wanna dedicate this to melissasonday for the sweet comment she left on chap 5 :) Thank you baby penguin!!