Chapter 1❤ "Oh Honey, You Dont Know Her"

Note: There are alot of grammar errors and such. I wrote it almost a year ago and I got no time to proof read and edit this. So bear with it! ✌ Thanks!

"Best! I missed you! How was summer?" he said and hug me.

"I miss you too bestfriend. I had a wonderful summer with my family" I smiled.

"Me too! Well, what's on your sched?"
"Hmm, I have English first" I answered.

"Great. Were in the same class" he said as he pulled me in our english room.

By the way, im Dana Blues, 16 and im on tenth grade. My bff here is Luke Hemmings he's 17. We've been friends since second grade. I know its not easy to have a guy bestfriend, especially when he's known in the campus. Girls hates m-

"Hey earth to Dana!" he shout, waving his hand infront of my face.

"Oh what?"

"Well, were here" he said.

"Okay. Where should we sit?"

"Hmm, at the back" he said and I pull him towards the vacant seats. Electricity run through my hands when I touch his hand. I wont lie, I like him. But he dont. He got his eyes on someone. And we promised each other to not fall inlove. So its better if I keep my feelings inside. Its hard, but i've been keeping this since forever.

*Flashback*

"Since were bestfriends, can we promise each other to not fall inlove or like one another? Because it would be awkward" he said.

"Uhm-uh s-sure" i faked a smile. Why would i decline? Its not like he'll like me. And he probably got an eye on someone.

*End of Flashback*

That was the most dumbest promise I ever made. And here I am breaking it. Im not a really good bestfriend. And you know why I didnt give myself a chance to atleast tell it to him? Well I almost did.

*Flashback*

"You know" we said at the same time.

"You first" he said.

"No you first" i said.

"Okay. You know best, im inlove" he smiled. I smiled and wish inside my head that it was me.

"Eh, who?" I teased him, but still wishing its me.

"Dont worry.." he said as he put his arms around my shoulder "I promise its not you. Im not a guy who break promises" he winked. Ouch. That hurts.

I promise its not you.

Ouch. I never knew it would hurt like this.

*End Of Flashback*

That was the day I almost killed myself, but I thought that Luke would change his mind and love me instead. Im still not losing hope.

And wanna know who's the girl he like? Its Elliniese. The school's most popular girl. And the most nicest of all. She's sweet. Everything Luke asked for are already in her. The only thing I got is the eyes. The eyes Luke looks to whenever he get bored, because according to him, he found it fun to watch. He compliments it sometimes. He said, it changes to grey or black.