Chapter "1"

My name is Isabella Silva and I just turned 23, I am a recent business degree graduate and I couldn't be prouder of what I've achieved during the years I've spent in college, a few days past since my graduation and I'm here sitting in my room deciding what should I do.

My parents, my younger sister and I live in london but are originally from Spain, Anna on the other hand who is my best friend didn't leave my side and even went to the same college as me until last year she decided she wanted to continue her business degree in Monaco.

Another surprise is that my dad's best friend is Toto Wolff and yes I mean THE Toto Wolff, him and Susie have been my father's friends for the past 20 years, I loved Toto and Susie with all my heart and Toto always told me that I'm the daughter he wished he had which made me feel attached to them even more.

My dad and toto met at Harvard university and Toto always told him about his future plans in being an F1 driver, after they graduate from college, Toto has been finally able to achieve his dream while my dad started his first ever business, they both loved cars by heart and eventually began talking about their favorite f1 teams.

Toto always realized the spark on my father's eyes whenever they began talking about formula one and my dad loved speed too so Toto tried to suggest the idea of my dad being an f1 driver to him and for the first time my dad was really thinking about it.......that's until the accident.

I was 5 years old and my mom wanted us to visit our grandma so my dad was driving us there and despite my dad hating the fact that he had to drive at night, he couldn't resist the smile in both my mom and I's faces when we told him that we wanted to visit her so he just went for it.

When we arrived, my dad had to get back to the city because he got work to do but that's when he was about to call us to tell us that he was about to reach the city then he kept complaining to my mom on the phone that he can't see anything while he's driving and my mom just felt more anxious then the next thing we know is that my dad didn't see that he was heading to a dead end and the car just drove off the cliff, his car flipped more than three times and it landed on its back.

we rushed to the hospital just to see my dad unconscious in bed and it was the first traumatic picture I've experienced in my life, it was the first time I saw my mom cry as well but luckily after two weeks in the hospital my dad gained consciousness again and he was already mentally healing, even the doctors said that it was a miracle that my dad was alive but since then, the idea of him becoming an f1 driver flew right off his mind and Toto respected his decision immediately.

Getting back from the flashbacks, now, as I told you I just graduated and got my business degree and Anna left a year ago to complete her degree in her dream college which is Monaco University, we were both studying the same major but when she left I kind of felt lonely because Toto and Susie had to leave as well to attend the races and as much as Toto is a busy CEO man he always had time now and then to call me and ask about me.

Now I'm making the biggest decision of my life which is moving to Monaco and surprise both Anna and Toto, my parents were already encouraging me about the idea and the only reason my father wasn't overprotective about the idea was that I was moving in to the same place where Toto and Susie lived, I began getting my flight tickets and looking for an alternative apartment with a suitable price online so I can settle in, until my apartment is ready I'm sure Anna won't mind me crashing in her place for a few weeks till I can completely move in to my new apartment, I made sure to not ruin any detail of the surprise whenever I talked to Anna or Toto, but that wasn't the only reason I was excited...

I've been a Mercedes fan by heart since forever and Toto always looked like a proud dad whenever I talk to him about my love for Mercedes, I've been supporting the team since Michael Schumacher joined Mercedes and now I couldn't wait to meet the current drivers, Lewis Hamilton and George Russel, Toto always talked about Lewis like he was his son so I would say that Lewis was definitely the favorite child since he knew him and I wasn't complaining, the guy is a 7 time world champion and still counting so I had my hopes up for him too.

My sister Hannah helped me to pack my clothes because she was way more organized than me and I wanted to spend more time with her in my last days in England so I let her bully me some more

"So are you looking forward for something specific in Monaco?" Hannah asked and I nodded

"Of course I am I can't wait to see the look on Anna and Toto's face when they see me" I said excitedly.

"Well apart from that, aren't you ready for a hot millionaire to fall in love with and live in his yacht" she said.

"Uhh no please no boyfriends in this journey, I already had enough" I say and my sister motions with her mouth 'whatever' but I ignore it.

The only thing that I didn't tell Toto that I've been in a secret relationship with a celebrity who is also a football player but we broke up because of two things, one: he switched teams so he had to live in another country, two: we were starting to get caught by random fans and I wasn't ready for all the hate so I left him which he also didn't take so well but this happened one year ago and I'm sure he's over it and I'm sure I don't have to bring it up to Toto when I finally meet him.

Now I was just excited to live in the world of formula 1 and the luxury of Monaco, I wouldn't believe till I got there and at the moment I'm on my way to the airport, so I sat waiting for my plane anxious of the reaction of the people I miss the most when they see me, I was going to see Anna first so I had to text her mom to send me her location and made sure that her mom didn't tell Anna a single word.

A/N: hey guysss.....just wanted to tell you that the most exciting journey is about to begin for Isabella, I swear the chapters are gonna get longer with time, and by the way the car accident of Isabella's dad is a true story about my dad's car accident but I wanted to share it in this story because it fits so well, and finally y'all gonna be giggling when you know the celebrity isabella was dating🤭🤭🤭