Chapter "24"

It's been three days since Lewis and I went to Ibiza and I've been thinking about Charles over and over again.

People are starting to get suspicious about the situation and a lot of the drivers asked if I was ok but I never replied.

"But what if there's a shark" I say trying so hard not to freak out.

"We're diving near the shore there isn't any sharks there" Lewis tries to convince me.

"They told you that?" I said and he sighs before giving me my diving suit soooo I guess that means I don't have a choice.

"If I get eaten I'm gonna haunt you for life" I say then leave to put my suit on.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Ok I'm ready" I cede said having a look in the mirror at the diving suit that I'm wearing.

"Charles can't stop spamming me" Lewis said and I close my eyes at the thought of him.

"I mean I do have to talk to him at one point"

"Exactly" Lewis says.

"But not now I don't want anything to ruin my summer" I said then we both go to the rest of the diving team.

Maybe diving wasn't too bad because I actually had the time of my life but I didn't last as long as Lewis because of my fear of the deep ocean.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

@f1paddock

Caption: Bella and Lewis continue to enjoy their trip to Ibiza and Mercedes fans couldn't be happier to see this unexpected duo

User 2: been their shipper since day 1 🫡

User 6: Nooo I wanted to see Charles and Bella together during the summer

User 8: I hope Charles is just avoiding the cameras and he's actually with them

User 9: I think Charles is with him but he's just taking a break from the media

User 4: I haven't heard anything about Charles since he confirmed to the press that he and Bella didn't break up

User 11: I hope Charles is okay with this 😭😭😭

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"We're going back to the Marina" Lewis suddenly says taking me by surprise.

"What? Why? You said we were staying two more days" I whined.

"We're going to one of my friends party and we're meeting some people there" Lewis said and I was already planning what to wear from now.