Chapter "3"

Tomorrow we were flying to Bahrain and right now Anna and I are panicking because of the things we need to pack.

"But should I take more heals or sneakers?" Anna asked.

"Sneakers are the best way to feel both sexy and comfortable so definitely more sneakers" I said, "good point".

We kept organizing our suitcases and before we know it was already midnight, Lewis texted me that there is a driver gonna be waiting for us in the morning and we kept thinking about some plans to do while we were in Bahrain before the race, we were going to Bahrain two weeks before the race because they have to test the cars first and get used to it after the winter break.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I woke up before Anna and decided to let her sleep another half an hour because she was exhausted and there was still some time before the driver arrives so I decided to get ready first, Lewis texted me again saying that the driver is going to be there after 45 minutes so I went to wake grumpy Anna up.

"Anna wake up, the driver is gonna be there soon" I shake her more violently so she would wake up.

"No, fuck u and leave my poor body alone, let me sleeep" she groans but gives up as soon as I remove the cover from her face.

I decided to wear something comfortable through the whole 11 hour flight.

When Anna was finally ready we got out  of the apartment and to the car, on the way the driver offered if we wanted to pick some songs until we arrive and Anna and I decided to listen to 'out of the woods' by Taylor swift and we kept vibing togeth...

When Anna was finally ready we got out  of the apartment and to the car, on the way the driver offered if we wanted to pick some songs until we arrive and Anna and I decided to listen to 'out of the woods' by Taylor swift and we kept vibing together till we arrived.

When we arrived, Lewis and George immediately turned their heads at our car, it was like a concert arriving to the airport because of how loud the music was, we greeted them quickly and they both helped us with our luggage, while we were walking through the airport we spotted Daniel Ricciardo and lando Norris waiting for their private jet as well and Lewis decided to approach them.

"Hey man" Lewis said and hugged Daniel then lando as well.

"Hi lew...." Daniel didn't continue his sentence and looked at me up and down then approached me.

"Enchanté" he told me while kissing my hand and I couldn't help but blush.

"Hello Danny" I said and he turned his head to Lewis.

"Didn't know the one time you were gonna get laid would be with a girl that fascinating" Daniel said.

Lewis chuckled nervously and said "no it's not like that this is my friend Isabella, she's with Toto" Lewis said and Daniel smiled at me again.

"Anyways, Bella this is lando, lando this is Bella Silva, she's traveling with us through the whole season" Lewis introduced us.

"Nice to meet you Bella, are you watching from Mercedes through the season?" Lando asked, "I'm actually still not sure" Lewis then glared at me playfully and said "yes she is, it's either that or I tell Toto that you're a traitor" we all laugh at his comment then started drifting to our own ways to the jet.