Chapter "23"

We were in the VIP section so thank god no one was hearing this conversation but some of the drivers.

"Charles and I broke up because of the exact reason you and Neymar broke up" Lisa said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"He broke up with me because he was too scared to show me off in public" Lisa said but this time with a smirk like she's finally glad that the secret is out.

"Didn't you ever think why people don't recognize me as his ex?? It's because we were a secret." She continues and my eyes began to become blurry because of the tears forming.

"Is this true?" I said and Charles only looks away from me.

"I'm a fool" I said and begin walking away, how was I that blind? How have I never realized that no one recognized Lisa in the paddock not even the paparazzi and still didn't question it?

"Bella please don't leave let me explain" Charles says but I just shake my head looking for an exit.

Lewis already left and I can't let paparazzi see me taking a cab so I don't know where to go until I spotted Max who was blocking the exit right now.

"Max don't let her leave" Charles says then he came to approach me.

"I wanna get out of here" I said looking directly at Max and he started looking between Charles and I.

Once Max saw the tear escaping my eye he knew what he was going to do.

"Let's go" max said and grabbed my hand leading us to the exit and leaving Charles standing speechless.

Max and I never talked too much but this small gesture made me feel so thankful for him because I know that him and Charles are somehow close but he still helped me out.

Max was staying at the same hotel so he knew where to drop me off.

And I guess I'm staying in Lewis' suite until we go back to Monaco.

@f1paddock

Caption: Bella Silva known as the it girl of the paddock was spotted leaving the club early looking fabulous as always

User 5: she looks kinda sad
↪️User 1: I think she's just emotional because Charles won

User 3: she slayed this look

User 9: that car doesn't look like Charles' car tho🤨

User 3: I'd die to look like her

User 6: we want a make up tutorial asap

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Max dropped me off in the hotel entrance and all of my thoughts were flooding my mind.