Chapter "22"

Race after race since Miami and we were already heading to the most important race for the tifosis, Monza.

When we landed in the airport, I was expecting some fans but this was on another level.

It's like the whole city was waiting for Ferrari to arrive and I realized how special this race was supposed to be for everyone Ferrari fan.

After we finally arrived to the hotel I collapsed on the bed ready to take a nap when Charles called my name.

"My mom just called me to tell me that they are going to attend this race" Charles said hoping for me not to freak out.

"Who's they?" I asked curiously.

"My mom, Arthur, Lorenzo and his girlfriend so they were also asking if we can have dinner together" Charles explained.

"Of course we can and I also miss Charlotte so this was a good call" I said trying to be as calm as possible, I mean a few months ago I thought Charles presence was annoying and now I'm meeting his family, who would've thought.

Charles released a sigh then went to call his mom to plan where we were having dinner.

Andddd I'm nervous as fuck.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Joris Trouche

Bella: SOS!!!

Joris: was Charles off his diet again?
          Because I swear to god this
          time I'm telling Andrea

Bella: No not this time

Bella: he wants me to meet his
  family

Joris: so?

Bella: IM NERVOUS WHAT
  SHOULD I DO? HELP

Joris: just act normal and be
           yourself and oh if Arthur
           tries to be weird then it's
           normal he always does
           that

Bella: ok but FaceTime me now
I need help on what to wear
for today's dinner with them

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

@Bella_Silva

Bella_Silva added to their story

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"You're nervous" Charles says with his eyes fixed on the road while we were on our way to have dinner with the rest of the leclerc family.

"Just a little" I said wondering how he noticed when I tried my best to hide it.

"Hey you don't have to be, I promise you my whole family will love you maybe even more than they love me" he chuckles turning all of his attention to me once we stopped on a red light.