Wedding bells

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!! Mentions loss of child at the end. You can skip reading the end. I will summarize what happened in the next chapter.

Ch 20

I was getting ready for the day. "Why didn't you stop him?" I asked

"Honey stop him from what?" He asked.

"From walking into a diner full of armed robbers."

"Lynn I can't stop him from doing anything.. he does what he does because he thinks it's right. I can either help him or watch him." I looked at him. "I noticed you weren't too worried about me running in there."

"Baby I never worry about you. I know nothing is going to happen to you." I placed my hand on his cheek.

"That's going to happen to me one day, it happens to us all." He kissed me. After he left I threw up again. No riding for me today.

I was in the kitchen trying to settle my stomach. "You okay Lynn?" Beth asked coming in.

"Stomach been bothering me. I figure I'll give my stomach a break." Dad came in for his morning ride. "Have a good ride daddy?"

"Yes dear," he answered. Dad and Beth got into a heated argument about him going after the people who attacked us. She shouted that I almost led died. I took bullets for him. Beth stormed out. I walked out as well to go to the barns.

I saw Carter brushing my dads horse. I told him good job. I pulled a horse out and showed him how to identify if the shoe needs to be replaced or not. I also told him that him cleaning the stalls isn't a stupid chore. I explained that by him cleaning the stalls every day was making sure the horses are healthy.

That night i was in the bunk house with the hands, Rip, and Carter. The guys were having fun. I was watching Carter kick ass in poker. I saw Beth peak in. I watched Carter kick Ryan's ass. I told Carter that he should watch how I play. "Oh shit Lynn is in now," Lloyd said laughing. Everyone but Ryan folded. I put down a $50.

"You're fuckin bluffin Lynn," Ryan said.

"Come on reveal your cards!" Colby said.

"No fuckin way!" Teeter yelled. I had a royal flush. Ryan cursed.

"You, you fuckin cheat L!" Ryan said. I smiled.

"I've been taking your money since we were allowed to play with the guys in the bunk house!" I yelled back. We played a few more hands. It was fun hanging out with hands just relaxing.

The following morning I saw Walker and Beth talking. I found it odd. "What did she want?" I asked.

"She wanted to know about prison," Walker answered

"You two go join the rest of the guys," Rip said. "Walker you don't tell anyone about it."
Walker nodded. I saw Rip run off to talk to Beth. I sighed.

My stomach was feeling a lot better. I however wasn't riding my regular horse. I left her in the stalls so Carter can get better handling horses. He did however saddle my horse for me.

I heard a commotion coming from the bunk house. I walked out and saw Jimmy. "Jimmy!" I yelled. "What the actual fuck is going on?" I saw the two barrel racers again. "Why the fuck are they here?" I saw them walking away. "Well hey Jimmy welcome back." My dad showed up. I let them be.

I walked into the bunk house and asked what the fuck happend. Lloyd told me. Fucking barrel racers. Jimmy came in. I gave him a hug. Jimmy was a like a younger brother to me. I helped him out a lot. He's grown up. I told him Rip and I were getting married. He was happy for us.