Chapter 18: haha very funny jenni

It was a warm, sunny afternoon, and Alexia had the day off from training. Elena was at work, leaving Alexia alone in their cozy apartment. Feeling relaxed and comfortable, she decided to spend the day in her favorite loungewear.

As she opened her drawer to pick out some comfy shorts, her eyes landed on a pair of vibrant pink princess underwear that Elena had bought for her as a playful surprise. They were cute, adorned with cartoon characters, and Alexia couldn't resist wearing them.

Slipping into the princess underwear and matching pink shorts, she felt a rush of nostalgia and a sense of connection to her girlfriend, who had such a whimsical side. Alexia twirled in front of the mirror, giggling at herself.

As she roamed around the apartment, Alexia felt oddly liberated and carefree in her playful outfit. She found herself humming a Disney tune and dancing around the living room, lost in her own world.

Unbeknownst to her, Jenni, her teammate and friend, had made an unexpected visit to Alexia's apartment. She had come over to discuss some team matters and didn't expect to find Alexia in such a playful state.

Jenni entered the apartment quietly, not wanting to disturb her friend. But as she walked down the hallway toward the living room, she couldn't help but hear Alexia's giggles and the faint sound of a Disney song.

Curiosity piqued, Jenni followed the sound and was met with an unexpected sight. There was Alexia, twirling and dancing in her vibrant pink princess underwear and shorts. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she realized she had an audience.

Alexia froze in her tracks, her eyes widening in surprise when she spotted Jenni standing there. She felt her face turn the brightest shade of red as she realized she had been caught in her playful attire.

"Jenni!" Alexia exclaimed, quickly trying to cover herself with her hands. "I didn't... I mean, I didn't know you were here."

Jenni burst into laughter, unable to contain herself. "Well, now I am, and I must say, you make quite the princess, Alexia."

Alexia's embarrassment deepened, and she whined softly, feeling self-conscious. "Please, don't tell anyone about this."

Jenni smirked mischievously, taking a step closer to her teammate. "Oh, don't worry, your secret is safe with me... for now."

Alexia pouted, missing Elena's presence and the comfort of her girlfriend's support in moments like this. She knew that if Elena were there, she would join in on the playful banter, making the situation less embarrassing.

As Jenni and Alexia shared a laugh and some light-hearted teasing, the embarrassment began to fade, replaced by a sense of camaraderie. Alexia might have been caught in her princess attire, but she knew that her friends would always be there to support her, whether in soccer matches or playful moments like this one.