Chapter 50: when elena is a away she will find a way for her and alexia to play

Elena was determined to keep the flame of desire burning between her and Alexia, even though they were separated by Alexia's injury. As she stood in front of the camera, she knew exactly how to make Alexia's heart race.

With a seductive smile, Elena slowly untied her robe, letting it slide off her shoulders and drop to the floor. She stood there, bathed in the soft glow of the room's lighting, wearing nothing but a lacy set of lingerie that perfectly complemented her curves.

Alexia, who was still on the couch with her injured leg elevated, couldn't take her eyes off Elena. Her heart pounded in her chest as she watched her girlfriend's sensual display.

"Elena," she breathed, her voice filled with longing.

Elena's eyes sparkled with desire as she stepped closer to the camera. "Do you like what you see, mi amor?" she whispered, her fingers trailing sensuously over her own body.

Alexia couldn't contain her desire any longer. She whimpered, her gaze filled with longing. "You have no idea how much I wish I could be there with you right now."

Elena's voice was husky with desire as she replied, "I know, cariño. But we'll make up for lost time once you're back on your feet."

As the two lovers continued to exchange passionate words and desires over the video call.

Elena was clearly enjoying herself, and she could see the effect she was having on Alexia. With a sly grin, she continued to up the intensity of her teasing.

She slowly moved closer to the camera, her fingers dancing across her skin as she traced invisible patterns. "Tell me, Alexia," she purred, her voice dripping with seduction. "Do you want me?"

Alexia, lying on the couch with her injured leg, could only whimper in response. Elena's teasing was driving her wild, and she longed to touch and kiss her girlfriend.

Elena's fingers trailed lower, skimming the edge of her lacy lingerie. "I want you to imagine what I would do to you if I were there," she whispered, her breath hitching with desire.

Alexia's cheeks flushed, and her body responded to Elena's words with a surge of desire. "Elena, please," she begged, her voice filled with need.

Elena could see the desperation in Alexia's eyes, and it fueled her desire even more.

Alexia's breath came in ragged gasps as Elena's teasing reached a fever pitch. Her inner bottom energy was on full display, and she couldn't resist Elena's irresistible allure.

Elena's voice was a sultry whisper. "Beg me, Alexia. Beg me to turn around and show you."

Alexia, lost in the sea of desire, couldn't resist the command. "Please, Elena," she moaned, "turn around for me."

Elena's laughter was filled with satisfaction as she slowly turned, revealing her enticing silhouette clad in alluring lingerie. Her playful eyes locked with Alexia's on the screen as she teasingly showed off her curves.

Alexia whimpered again, unable to tear her gaze away.

Elena's teasing grew more intense, and Alexia couldn't contain her desire any longer. She whimpered louder, her need for Elena becoming almost unbearable. As Elena sensually shook her butt, Alexia's eyes remained fixed on the captivating sight.

Unable to resist any longer, Elena started to slowly pull her underwear down, making Alexia's breath catch in her throat. She whimpered, her desire escalating into an urgent need. She begged Elena with desperation in her voice, "Please, Elena... don't stop."

The room was filled with their shared desire, their connection deepening with each passing moment. Alexia surrendered herself to Elena's seductive power.

Elena's teasing had reached a fever pitch, and Alexia couldn't control her longing anymore. She whimpered louder with each pull of her underwear, utterly consumed by her inner desires. Elena's commands had taken a hold of her, and she was willing to do anything to satisfy her.

As Elena continued to pull her underwear back up, Alexia's whimpering grew louder and more desperate. Elena, reveling in the power she held over her, whispered in a sultry tone, "Keep being a good girl, mi amor. Your papi knows just what you need."

The mention of 'papi' sent shivers down Alexia's spine.

Elena's teasing knew no bounds as she began to display the array of lingerie she had purchased. Alexia's eyes widened, and she let out a shuddering whimper, her desire escalating with each piece Elena revealed.

Elena held up a lacy black set, her eyes locked on Alexia's, and she asked in a sultry tone, "Darling, which one of these should I wear to drive you wild tonight? Tell me, which is your favorite?"

Alexia's voice trembled with longing as she replied, "Elena, they're all so... sexy. But if I had to choose, the red one. I've always loved it when you wear red."

Elena's smile was wickedly satisfied as she placed the red lingerie set aside. It was clear she had plans to use it to turn Alexia's deepest desires into a reality.

Alexia couldn't contain her desire any longer. As Elena slipped into the enticing red lingerie, Alexia's breathing grew heavy, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Her eyes were fixated on Elena, who looked breathtaking in the sensual attire.

Elena, with a teasing grin, said, "Oh, you like this, don't you, Alexia?" She playfully adjusted the lingerie, accentuating her curves even more.

Alexia whimpered, her voice trembling with longing. "Elena, please... let me see your butt in that... I need it so much."

Elena chuckled sensually, savoring Alexia's desperate plea. "Louder, darling. Beg louder if you want to see more."

Alexia's desperation surged as she let out a loud, needy whimper. "Please, Elena, let me see your gorgeous butt in that red lingerie. I'll do anything."

Elena winked, satisfied with the intensity of Alexia's desire. Slowly, she turned around, revealing her shapely clad butt in the enticing red lingerie, and Alexia let out a needy moan.

Desperation filled Alexia's voice as she pleaded with Elena, "No, no, please, Elena, don't put the robe back on. I need to see you in that red lingerie, please..."

Elena's playful smirk danced on her lips as she continued to tease. She started to reach for the robe, but Alexia's earnest whimpering and begging stopped her.

"Alright, Alexia," Elena purred, "since you asked so nicely, I'll keep the robe off, just for you."

Relief washed over Alexia as Elena maintained her seductive display in the alluring red lingerie. Alexia's gaze remained fixed on her, desire burning hotter than ever.

Elena's teasing was relentless, and every pull of her underwear heightened Alexia's desire. She whimpered louder with each movement, her need for Elena consuming her. Elena's words only fueled her longing.

As Elena commanded her to keep being a bottom and whimper like a good girl, Alexia's desire peaked. She couldn't hold back her intense feelings any longer, and in a moment of vulnerability, she whispered, "Papi."

Elena's eyes widened in surprise and arousal at the unexpected term of endearment from Alexia.