Chapter 43: teasing

Alexia whimpered with each playful smack from Elena. Alexis's butt stung, but it was the delicious mix of pleasure and teasing that had her craving more. "Elena," she moaned softly, her voice filled with longing. "Please, let me touch you."

Elena leaned in, her lips brushing against Alexia's ear as she whispered seductively, "Not yet, mi amor. You've been such a naughty bottom today, and you need to be punished a little more."

With that, Elena continued to tease and tantalize Alexia, reveling in the sweet surrender of her lover, whose bottom energy had become a delightful secret between them.

Elena continued her playful torment, each smack of her hand on Alexia's bottom making her whimper and squirm. The sensation was a mix of pleasure and anticipation that left Alexia yearning for more.

"Please, Elena," she begged in a husky voice, "I promise to be a good bottom, just let me touch you."

Elena chuckled softly, her fingers grazing Alexia's thighs as she whispered, "Oh, mi amor, you're going to have to earn that privilege. Your punishment isn't over yet."

With each teasing touch, Elena kept Alexia right on the edge, savoring the delicious tension between them.

Elena's fingers delicately traced the edges of the purple and yellow lingerie set she had bought, revealing just enough to make Alexia whimper with desire. Alexia's eyes widened, and she couldn't help but bite her lower lip in anticipation.

"Look what I got, mi amor," Elena purred, her voice dripping with seduction.

Alexia's breath hitched as she stared at the tantalizing glimpse of the lingerie. "Elena," she moaned, her voice husky, "you're killing me."

Elena chuckled, enjoying the effect she had on her girlfriend. "Don't worry, cariño," she whispered, "you'll get to see the rest... eventually."

With a final teasing caress, Elena covered the lingerie back up, leaving Alexia in a state of heightened desire, eagerly anticipating what was to come.

Elena's playful smile widened as she watched Alexia squirm with desire. She knew exactly how to tease her girlfriend, and she was enjoying every moment of it.

"Beg me, mi amor," Elena purred, her voice low and seductive. "Beg me to show you more."

Alexia's breath was ragged as she stared at Elena with longing in her eyes. She knew she was falling into Elena's seductive trap, but she couldn't resist.

"Please, Elena," she whimpered, "show me more. I need to see it."

Elena's fingers teased the edge of the lingerie once more, revealing just a hint of the colorful fabric. "You're so eager," she cooed, "but not yet, cariño. Patience is a virtue."

Alexia groaned in frustration, but Elena's teasing was driving her wild.

Elena left the room with a sly grin on her face, leaving Alexia whimpering and frustrated. She knew exactly how to push Alexia's buttons, and she reveled in the desire she had ignited.

Alone in the bedroom, Alexia lay on the bed, her mind racing with thoughts of Elena in that tantalizing lingerie. She knew she would have to wait, but the anticipation was driving her to the brink of madness.

Minutes felt like hours as Alexia tried to regain her composure. She knew she had to be patient, that Elena's teasing was all part of the game they played. But in that moment, all she could think about was how badly she wanted to see more of that sexy lingerie.

Eventually, Elena returned to the room, a mischievous glint in her eyes. She couldn't resist teasing Alexia a little more.

"Did you miss me, cariño?" Elena asked with a seductive smile.

Alexia could only nod, her desire still burning hot. She knew that Elena held all the cards, and she was at her mercy.

" you won't be getting another sneak peek for a while cariño." Elena says seductively

Elena's words hit Alexia like a whirlwind, and she whimpered even louder, her desire for another peek at the lingerie set growing unbearable. As Elena teasingly began to undress right in front of her, Alexia's eyes widened in anticipation.

Elena's movements were deliberate, every article of clothing dropping to the floor with a sensual grace. Alexia watched, her body practically on fire, as her girlfriend revealed herself. She was torn between her desire to see the new lingerie and her need to ravish Elena.

With a sly smile, Elena turned to head towards the bathroom, her naked form glistening in the soft light of the room. She glanced back at Alexia over her shoulder, her eyes smoldering with desire.

"Maybe next time, mi amor," Elena purred as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Alexia was left breathless whimpering,her body aching with longing. She knew she'd have to wait for another chance to see Elena in that alluring lingerie, and the anticipation was driving her wild.