Chapter 48: the perfect family

Alexia couldn't resist capturing the heartwarming scene that unfolded in their cozy bedroom. With Isabella nestled between them, her tiny form radiating innocence and love, and Elena by her side, Alexia felt like her life was complete.

She carefully took a picture of the three of them, capturing the essence of their love and warmth. Isabella was peacefully asleep, her small fingers clutching Elena's shirt, and Elena had a soft smile on her face as she cradled their daughter.

Alexia posted the photo on her Instagram, her heart swelling with pride and joy. As the comments began to roll in, she couldn't help but smile, even at the teasing from her teammates and Jenni. Their words were a reminder of the beautiful family they had built together.

The caption read, "My heart in a picture. 💕 #FamilyLove #Snuggles #Blessed"

And just as expected, the comments poured in. Jenni, always quick with a quip, teased, "Captain's got her hands full, huh? 😉❤️"

Alexia chuckled and replied, "Absolutely! Wouldn't have it any other way. ❤️"

As the night settled around them, Alexia closed her phone and snuggled closer to her two loves, feeling incredibly grateful for the beautiful life they were building together.

The sun was shining brightly in their backyard as Alexia and Elena sat on a blanket, watching their little Isabella play with a soccer ball. Isabella, still quite young, was more focused on the colorful ball in front of her than any structured rules of the game.

With each wobbly kick, the ball would roll a short distance before Isabella toddled after it, giggling with delight. Her tiny soccer jersey was a miniature version of the ones her moms wore, and her giggles were infectious.

Elena leaned over and whispered to Alexia, "She's going to be a little soccer star, just like you Alexia."

Alexia grinned, her eyes never leaving their daughter. "I have no doubt about that. She's got the passion for it, just like us."

Isabella's laughter filled the air as she managed to kick the ball a bit farther this time. It rolled in the direction of their two dogs, who were lounging nearby. The dogs, sensing a playful opportunity, pounced on the ball, causing Isabella to squeal in delight.

Elena chuckled and reached for Alexia's hand, intertwining their fingers. "Our family is perfect, Alexia."

Alexia squeezed Elena's hand and nodded, her heart swelling with love. "Yes, it is. And it's only going to get better from here."

As they continued to watch Isabella play, the future stretched out before them, full of love, laughter, and endless possibilities for their little family.