Chapter 46: alexia's girls

Elena decided to give Alexia a break from their teasing game and planned a lovely picnic for the three of them – herself, Alexia, and their adorable daughter, Isabella. She believed it was time to enjoy some quality family time without the sultry distractions.

On a bright and sunny day, Elena set up a cozy picnic spot in a nearby park. She laid out a checkered blanket and arranged an assortment of delicious treats: sandwiches, fresh fruits, and a selection of Isabella's favorite snacks.

Isabella, excited for the outdoor adventure, giggled and clapped her hands as Elena spread out the picnic. Alexia watched with adoration as her girlfriend interacted with their daughter, a warm feeling of contentment filling her heart.

As they all sat down on the blanket, Elena couldn't resist capturing the moment. She held her phone up, positioning it to frame the loving scene of Isabella nestled between her two mothers. With a bright smile, Elena took a picture and later posted it on her Instagram.

The image showed the picnic spread under the shade of a tree, Isabella with a big grin on her face, Alexia beaming with pride, and Elena, the heart of their little family, radiating happiness. Elena's caption read, "A day of love and laughter with my two favorite girls. 💕👩‍👩‍👧 #FamilyPicnic #JoyfulMoments."

As the likes and comments poured in, Elena felt a sense of fulfillment. She knew that these moments of togetherness, away from their playful teasing, were equally important for their bond.

After their lovely picnic, Elena, Alexia, and Isabella returned home, content and reenergized from their family outing. As evening settled in, the three of them cozied up on the couch. Isabella was nestled between her two mothers, and they couldn't have been happier.

With a plush Disney-themed blanket draped over them, they watched a heartwarming animated movie, one of Isabella's favorites. The room was filled with the soft glow of the TV, and the sound of the film's gentle melody played in the background.

As the movie progressed, Elena noticed a familiar sound emanating from Alexia – her soft, rhythmic snoring. Elena couldn't help but grin mischievously and lean in to tease her partner.

"Alexia," Elena whispered with a playful tone, "you know, you snore louder than a freight train sometimes."

Alexia, who was engrossed in the movie, suddenly snorted awake and blinked at Elena. "What? No way, that's not true," she protested, though she was blushing slightly from being caught in the act.

Isabella, sitting between them, found the entire exchange amusing. She let out a delightful giggle at her mothers' banter, clearly enjoying their playful teasing.

Elena chuckled and planted a tender kiss on Alexia's cheek. "Don't worry, Bonita," she whispered. "I find your snoring absolutely adorable. It's like a lullaby."

" your lucky your my girls." Alexia says sticking her tongue out at them making Isabella laugh again.

With a soft smile, they returned their attention to the movie, Alexia's snoring providing a soothing background hum. The playful teasing and Isabella's laughter added to the warmth of the moment, reminding them that their family was full of love.