A Murderer (Chapter 6)

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER OF THE STORY INCLUDES VIOLENCE AND BLOOD.

9:00

I slowly opened my door, glad my mom had unlocked it. I walked as quietly as I could to my mom's room. There she was. Asleep. Breathing peacefully like she wasn't a horrible mother. Like she wasn't a horrible person.

I walked to the side of her bed and grinned. I raised the knife above my head and stabbed it straight into her chest. Her eyes shot open as blood flooded into her lungs. She struggled to breathe. Soon, she couldn't breathe. I just watched.

A grin on my face as I watched my own mother drown in her blood. 

She reached a hand out to me, begging for help. I took her hand and...

Twisted her wrist 360 degrees. I heard the wrist snap as she tried to scream. But her blood had filled her lungs. She tried to move, but I held her down.

I watched the life fade from her eyes as she fell still. I took the knife and walked downstairs, tossing it into the lit fireplace so it could burn. I grabbed a trashbag and went upstairs. As I measured it out, I realized she wouldn't fit in one garbage bag.

I walked downstairs again, looking for one specific knife my dad had left behind. I grabbed the butcher knife off the wall. I went back upstairs, dragging my mom onto the floor and cutting her lifeless body in half.

I grabbed two garbage bags and put one side of her in each. I tied them tight and went outside into the woods. I knew there were some wolves out here. I heard them howl as I walked inside the forest. I opened the bag and let the smell of blood rush out into the wild. I dumped her body into the forest and ran back inside so the wolves could eat her.

I took the sheets off the bed and realized the blood hadn't seeped through to the mattress. Lucky me. I made it quick and efficient enough! I put the sheets into the washer and started it. I grabbed a mop and cleaned off her hardwood floor. Since the blood was still wet, it was easy enough to clean off.

I finished cleaning off everything. I had cleaned off the butcher knife and made sure my fingerprints weren't on it. I chuckled. 

It felt so wrong... but so right.

I had just committed a murder, but it was justified.

She had left me to die. 

The only reason I was still alive was because of Alastor.

I walked back to my room and sat on my bed. I saw Alastor in the corner, a wide grin on his face. He came over to my side and whispered into my ear.

"How was it?"

I looked at him.

"It felt... good."