Hell? (Chapter 8)

A murderer

A child at heart?

Perhaps not...

So old yet so young

So mature yet so childish

Hm

An odd combination

I slowly felt feelings and sensations return to me. I felt the feeling of asphalt on almost every inch of my body that laid on the road. I took a sharp, deep breath as I pushed myself off the ground. I was alive?

I managed to stand up, despite my legs feeling like Jello. I held my head in my hands as my gaze darted around. The sky was a crimson red, and had a pentagram shape in the sky. Lots of buildings, most of them involving things like sex, drugs, or weapons. 

Was this hell?

There was a lot less fire than I had imagined, and a lot less eternal suffering

Just a lot of explosions and demons of all shapes, looks, and sizes. I moved over to the sidewalk so I wasn't in the middle of the road. I looked at myself in the window. 

I had long red hair with black tips at the end of each strand of hair. I also had very pale skin, almost sheet-white but with a hint of grey, and red eyes. I frowned and noticed my hair also evoked the ears of a deer, just like Alastor. Except, I didn't have antlers. Must be a thing for guys. I was also around 6'10

I was wearing a tight black dress that would normally be constrictive, but I guess I became a lot thinner when I came to hell. It was like a corset was sewed into the dress. Along with the dress, i was wearing black opera gloves for... some reason. I also wore tall high-heel boots that were a crimson red. I really didn't like the outfit, but I would take what I could get.

((Imagine this as the dress. and yes i stole this image off of amazon))

 and yes i stole this image off of amazon))

I started to look around a bit, unsure what I should be looking for. Most demons didn't really pay attention to me, which I loved. I didn't want to be seen in this infernal abyss. There were always a few demons who stared as either my chest or my ass.

I tried to ignore them and walk as fast as I could. I crossed my arms as I walked. I didn't really like them just hanging there. I made sure to be as polite as I could so as to not get killed, again, on my first day.

However, as I was admiring the buildings and whatnot, I accidentally bumped into someone. They were holding some papers, and we both fell on our ass.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I should have been looking where I was walking!"

I helped her pick up the papers she dropped and handed them back to her. She was a tall and slender demon, standing at around 6 feet. She had long, blonde hair which was tied into a twice-banded low ponytail. Her lips were black and she had rosy red cheeks