Different? (Chapter 12)

Warning: Horny demons.

He slowly moved his face close to mine and kissed my lips. His lips were cold, and a bit rough. But his kiss was so soft. 

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close.

He cupped my face and kissed me with more passion.

We both closed our eyes and held each other close. 

After a moment, we pulled away. I took a moment to bring my breathing back to normal.

He also opened his eyes and looked at me.

"That was... nice."

I nodded.

"Yeah. It was..."

I looked at him before we kissed again.

~~~~~~~~~~Alastor POV~~~~~~~~~~

Her lips were so soft. She was so pretty. Her hair slightly glistened in the lamplight. Her eyes shimmered under the light. But, we both just closed our eyes and embraced the kiss. I wasn't sure how to do this.

I had never kissed anyone before. What should I do? Whatever I was doing, she seemed to like it.

I had a smile on my face, as did she.

She brought a hand to my back, and her other hand on my neck, close to my head. We held each other close as we kissed.

Maybe I could try something?

~~~~~~~~~~Y/N POV~~~~~~~~~~

As we kissed, I loved it. He was so kind and gentle, despite what everyone told me he was like.

I held him close. His body was warm and he made me calm

Suddenly, I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. I opened my eyes as they widened. I pulled away, taking in a deep gasp of air.

He looked at me, a bit guilty.

 "Sorry. I-I wasn't thinking..."

I looked at him and ran my fingers over my lips. I looked at my hand, then at him. How was I supposed to react to this? I hesitated before just hugging him. We were basically back to square one. I buried my face into his shoulder and sighed.

"I like this better."

He smiled and chuckled.

"Agreeable..."

Suddenly, we heard a small giggle. We both quickly looked at the door. Alastor had forgotten to close it, and ANGEL DUST WAS RECORDING THE WHOLE THING!

I tensed up and hid myself under a blanket, screaming into the mattress. Alastor was making sounds that sounded like radio static and growling combined. I felt his weight lift off the bed as he started chasing after Angel Dust.

I heard Angel Dust scream as he ran away.

I was still screaming into my mattress. Fucking twat.

I took a deep breath and stopped screaming before looking back up and sliding out from the bed and standing up straight.

I could still taste the slight presence of strawberries in my mouth. I smiled and put my fingers over my lips before running off to go find Angel Dust and beating the non-living crap out of him