The Hazbin Hotel (Chapter 9)

Vaggie walked deeper into the hotel as I followed. I had a soft smile on my face as we walked. The walls were lined with pictures of demons and important figures.

"I think another reason I pointed the spear at you was because you remind me of The Radio Demon. One of our employees who I do not trust in the slightest."

I tilted my head slightly.

"Oh? Who's he?"

Vaggie frowned. "Well-" A voice suddenly cut her off. "Who the fuck is this?"

We looked up at where the voice came from. The demon was close to an anthropomorphic cat, just with wings. His fur was taupe-colored, overlayed with white on his face, torso, feet, and upper arms. The insides of his ears are white with a red tip at the point and red heart in the center. A black tuff of fluff protrudes from each, creating the appearance of small hearts. His tail was taupe and long, ending with a large spray of "plume-like" fur or feathers, which are dark pink with black and white stripes. His wings are large and red.  The undersides of his wings are decorated with black stripes which feature red and white roulette wheel dot markings.

Vaggie sighed and looked at me while pointing at the demon. "That's Husker, but we just call him Husk. He has a... huge drinking problem" I looked down at the bottle of booze in his hand before he chugged it and walked off. I felt something tap my leg as I looked down.

She was a small one-eyed demon. Her one large eye has a hot pink and yellow sclera with a light yellow iris, and a black pupil. She also had sheet-white skin. She has short pink hair with a yellow highlight. She was also very short.

"Hi! I'm Niffty! It's nice to meet you!"

 I looked down and smiled. "I'm Y/N!"

Vaggie looked at Niffty, then at me. She smiled and noticed Charlie coming into the hotel. She smiled at Vaggie, but then her smiled brightened even more when she saw me.

"You decided to come here! Thank you so much!"

Charlie rushed up to us and smiled warmly. She looked so happy. I chuckled. Vaggie spoke up.

"I've been showing Y/N around. I still haven't introduced her to The Radio Demon."

Charlie looked at Vaggie. "Come on Vaggie. He has a name! No need to call him by his... title?"

"Will you all just please tell me who The Radio Demon even is!?"

"Well that would be me, of course!"

We all looked where the voice came from. There he was, standing in the middle of the lobby.

"The name is Alastor. A pleasure to be meeting you!"

I smiled softly and waved. Alastor was The Radio Demon!?

"H-hi! I'm Y/N."

He was origionally looking at Vaggie, who was giving him a death stare until his head basically snapped around to look at me.

"Y/N...?"

He seemed to be putting some pieces together. He stood still. Charlie and Vaggie stood still. I took a step forward. Vaggie put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't. He's dangerous! He could kill you in an instant if he wanted to."

I frowned and brushed her hand off my shoulder as I walked towards him. Vaggie looked like she was going to die again. Once we were a few inches apart, he put a hand on my cheek. He tilted his head slightly.

"Y/N..."

"Alastor?"

A soft smile spread across my face. His grin wavered slightly before he hugged me. My eyes widened and I hesitated. I hesitantly hugged him back.

I could practically hear Charlie and Vaggie's confusion. I buried my face into his shoulder. He let go of me and took a step back

"I'm gone for two hours and you end up down here!? What did you do!?"

"Well it's not like you did any help when the police arrived! They shot me in the chest you idiot!"

"I would have thought it would be common sense to run! Maybe jump out a window into the forest!"

"I was panicking!"

Alastor grabbed his hair and held it tight, anger seeping through him.

"Still! Common sense!  The police come to arrest you and you RUN!"

"Well it's not easy for a 28-year-old who committed their first murder to figure out what to do! You left me to die!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT STUPID, Y/N!?"

~~~~~~~~~~Charlie's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Vaggie watched with pure confusion as they bickered. Angel Dust, Husker, and Niffty were also watching with confusion. Normally, Alastor would not be acting like this. He never called someone names, let alone raise his voice. 

They were acting like they had known each other for a few years now. Then again, Alastor has been going to the mortal world for a few days at this point. Maybe that was why. Y/N...

Vaggie and I looked at each other and then back at the two of them, who had now calmed down a bit. We looked at the other three, and they shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~Y/N POV~~~~~~~~~~

Alastor and I had calmed our nerves a bit after yelling. I looked up at him, he looked down at me. He shook his head slightly.

"Just because you're a seasoned murderer doesn't mean I am, dipshit."

He scowled, although the corners of his mouth still were curled up into a smile. I saw him clench his teeth and run his fingers through his hair.

"For Lucifer's sake..."

I rolled my eyes and went back over to Charlie and Vaggie.

"Is there a room I can stay in?"

Charlie walked over to the reception desk and pulled out a key before she walked over to me and tossed it over. Room 007.  Charlie spoke up.

"It's down the hall, to the right. It also has the number above the door. Although you room is next to Alastor's and across from Angel Dust's so... be warned."

I nodded and went to go find my room. Maybe that would take my mind off of Alastor and getting murdered by the police. I found my room and put the key in. All of a sudden, the nameplate in the center of the door changed to 'Y/N'. I smiled and entered my room, grabbing the key and closing the door behind me

I looked around. There was a fluffy bed, a desk with a lamp and chair, and a carpeted floor. There was a window that showed the outside, as well as a plant at the foot of the bed. Then, there was a random chair in the corner of the room. I flopped, face-first, onto my bed and sighed. This was nice.